New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

+
New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

Two days ago we promised you a fresh trailer showcasing a lot of new elements and footage from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. Here it is! Let us know what do you think about it in the comments.

We're already on it. One thing I'm curious about is how big this new forest area is gonna be. Oh...and is it xbox footage?

Also, in the snippet of combat they show, animations seem faster.

rtt132 said:
"New user interface and controls" - does it mean new ui for pc or new for xbox, or both?

Xbox. PC UI stays the same.

About the trailer - I like how informative it is. Must feel good to have so many true reasons to brag about! :)

slimgrin said:
Oh...and is it xbox footage?
Looks like a mix of PC & 360 footage to me.

slimgrin said:
Let us know what do you think about it in the comments.
Well. I think it blows that you ain't doing anything with the PC UI. -.-

Otherwise looks great :)

it's amazing, above all the scene "nominated" EXTENDED OUTRO....it's magic...it seeams computer graphic..

that's all...other RPGs

I'm going to resist the temptaion to watch this, so it will be a somewhat bigger suprise when I see it in-game.

Yeah, it looks great.. to bad that we are not going to get a better UI for the PC version.. and the doe is going to appear only in the outro of the game?

Mischa loves new trailer Mischa wants more!! where are the trolls? Micha wants more trolls!!!!

yayodeanno said:
lol @ the repaired troll's bridge ;)

It doesn´t seem like it's the Troll bridge (THAT was made of stone, which was precisely the reason it needed a Troll to fix it), but nevertheless, I'd advise people worried for minor spoilers to not sit this through... I looked away during scenes describing new adventures, locations and characters...

It looks abso-freaking fantastic, thats undeniable.

JackintheGreen said:
It doesn´t seem like it's the Troll bridge (THAT was made of stone, which was precisely the reason it needed a Troll to fix it), but nevertheless, I'd advise people worried for minor spoilers to not sit this through... I looked away during scenes describing new adventures, locations and characters...

It looks abso-freaking fantastic, thats undeniable.

yeah, you're right. I realized that immediately after posting my message but instead of editing I decided it would be funnier to "troll the troll bridge". You spoiled my trolling though, damn the bunch of anal-retentive, nitpicking know it all's who populate this forum ;)

yayodeanno said:
A cold silence fell... My comment was an attempt at cheeky humor, hope thats how it came through.

Or maybe, you know, truth hurts?

(just kidding, just kidding :))

Top Bottom