New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

+
I couldn't resist. I watched it...

This is so fucking great, I can't wait to return to the world of The Witcher and see all this new glory.

WardDragon said:
No, don't do that! :p The ending was excellent to begin with, but it's awesome that you decided to add even more onto it. I can't wait to see what new details there are :D

Oh alright ;)

I've a special request please: I want to play as a Fleder.

:cool:

Wenla said:
Do any body knows if this EE includes also 'strategy guide' like the first TW EE? It helped me out when I was lost every now and then...

There would be a "quest-guide", similar to the one for the PC version of Witcher 2 (which is a walkthrough guide). The one you refer was a little richer, because it included "hints" throughout and "spoilers" to each quest at the end of the chapters.

You have this available too, if you have the moneys for it... :p
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Witcher-Assassins-Kings-Official/dp/0307894622/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332088036&sr=8-1

slimgrin said:
I've a special request please: I want to play as a Fleder.

:cool:

Demonic beings, vampires, spectres and a gothic setting (plus the nude bruxas and the sex cards, hehe) were what got me interested in the first Witcher, but would feel somewhat out of place in the sequel. Hope we get some more gothic horror feel in TW3 ;)

yayodeanno said:
Demonic beings, vampires, spectres and a gothic setting (plus the nude bruxas and the sex cards, hehe) were what got me interested in the first Witcher, but would feel somewhat out of place in the sequel. Hope we get some more gothic horror feel in TW3 ;)

True that! I loved that feel in the Witcher 1, in the Witcher 2 there was nothing of the sort.. no good or bad vampires or demnoic and nothing really scary, that is too bad. As you say, hoping to get some in the third installment of the awesome stuff that is the Witcher!

CDPR! Do more scary stuff in The Witcher 3 please, this is just a request but it would be really cool!

I hope we'll be able to see werewolves in one of the new quests. I really liked them in the arena. Also the new outro seem fantastic from the quick glimpse they offered in the trailer!

Monster design was really a letdown with Witcher 2. :/ Didn't come close to the feeling of the first game's crypts and had to fight ghouls and vampires.

JackintheGreen said:
There would be a "quest-guide", similar to the one for the PC version of Witcher 2 (which is a walkthrough guide). The one you refer was a little more rich, because included "hints" throughout and "spoilers" to each quest at the end of the chapters.

You have this available too, if you have the moneys for it... :p
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Witcher-Assassins-Kings-Official/dp/0307894622/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332088036&sr=8-1

"Quest-guide" is just what was in my mind. Thanks for your information.

I really like the trailer and I'm looking forward to new additions (haven't tried patch 2.0 yet).
It's still a month left, but I'm playing Witcher 1 until then (haven't played it yet) and damn looks Geralt bad in Witcher 1.

btw does the enhanced edition have a new patch (2.2)?

Daywalker30 said:
I really like the trailer and I'm looking forward to new additions (haven't tried patch 2.0 yet).
It's still a month left, but I'm playing Witcher 1 until then (haven't played it yet) and damn looks Geralt bad in Witcher 1.

btw does the enhanced edition have a new patch (2.2)?

lol, what? I always preferred Geralt in TW1, because he is uglier there. He's alright in TW2, but just a tad too good-looking. And along that just a tad not-enough-like-in-the-first-game looking. I hope TW3 gives us a Geralt right between the one of the first and the second game.

Top Bottom