New forum game!

+
Is this game going to stay with us for good? I bet it didn't take a few hours to build, must stay with us for good!

Something funny about this game is that someone could come along, lose literally every game they play and still be leaderboard #1.

Wait, can someone tell me how do I play this game?

First pick a life path. They each have different perks.

Now, equip items. Read what each one does, each life path allows a different amount of cyberwear/hardwear

Now, search up someone to challenge by typing their name or going to the leader boards and clicking challenge.

Once your there, you choose 2 actions for each turn, and attack, and defense. You can see what items your opponent has to get an idea of how to attack or defend.

You both have 100 hp. If you can get past your opponents defence by hitting with things they dont defend - you win. Same is vice versa.

Pro tip - you can hide your items. And you earn cash as you go- use it to buy higher level gear.

Wait, can someone tell me how do I play this game?

Seems strange that they havent added the guide anywhere? I havent seen it?
Anyways:

Click the gamepad icon next to your forum notifications
click "open game"
To start with you can create your character by choosing background and style (male or female) and input name. Backgrounds affect what you can equip.

Then click character and choose what you equip in your six slots. These affect your attack and defense in each of the three types of attack.
You can strategically choose to hide up to two items from the opponent by clicking the small eye icons on the item.

Click challenges. If someone has challenged you click the "pending" button and you should be able to resolve those fights.

To challenge someone, you can go to a persons forum profile and theres a new "game" option there and you can challenge him via it. If they havent yet set a game character, then its kinda pointless though. Check the forum thread for people playing the game. You can also challenge directly by typing their name into the search in the challenges tab.

How the game works: You basically choose in advance what type of attacks and defenses you are going to use, and then the game runs the fight for you. Attacker attacks first. Player 1 attacks, player 2 defends, player 2 attacks, player 1 defends, and so on.
There are three types of attacks and defenses: melee, ranged and cyber (aka hacking). X icon is melee defense, arrow is cyber defense, crosshairs is ranged defense. Knife is melee attacks and so on. If you have guessed correct defense, opponents attack wont do much at all damage. If you didn't it does as much as their equipment does.

Each side gets 3 attacks and defenses, then theres a small pause, then another 3 attacks and 3 defends. If one side goes to 0 hit points, they lose. Game can also be a draw.

Once you gather enough eddies and street cred, you can buy new items from the inventory tab.

ps. I hope this was helpful.

Top Bottom