New forum game!

+
Okay so a quick suggestion for the coders that made this game in forums. It's quite awesome but I feel that challenging people could be quicker than writing out peoples forum names if you wanna challenge someone.

The simple suggestion with me having no clue how easy/hard it is to implement. But essentially the idea is that you can click on someones forum name and it has the " send challenge " tab besides " start a conversation " or whatever. This could make challenging easier and only people who have entered the game can be challenged. Just an ease of access thing but besides waiting for challenges to be accepted the game is pretty awesome with some strategy and RNG involved.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I'm still convinced that Healing is OP.
Screenshot 2020-12-08 183742.png

So was I until I had someone two-shot me with the first hitting for 70 (despite my all blue defensive equipment). At least at the higher levels you are kinda forced to highly specialize and against that not even using both healing items combined do any good. Jack-of-all-trades is not really viable past the initial stages of the game. The key (and I guess I’m kinda giving away the game here) is to rotate your highly specialized build on a regular basis so even opponents you played against before cannot be sure what you spec’d into that time. That’s also where the mind games matter the most as you can use the hiding ability as “feints” (e.g. making it look like you spec’d into one thing on the basis of which slots you are hiding) when your true weapon is hidden in plain sight. Or is your opponent just making you think that?

Having said all that, it looks like quantity>quality / number of fights>win percentage where the leaderboard is concerned though.

I know i am noob, but just challenge me. I want to know how this game works but no one wants to callenge me :(

Top Bottom