New forum on RPG Vault

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New forum on RPG Vault

I'm pleased to announce that "The Witcher" has now its own message board on RPGVault. We welcome you to join and help us to stir it up You'll find few guys from CD Projekt there as well. So, here's the link: http://vnboards.ign.com/The_Witcher/b23070/ Enjoy ! Let's introduce "The Witcher" to the new gamers

Kdar said:
I go there and tell them that they sucks.. And we better
That's right! I went there, and there was this guy who was intrigued by the premise, but turned off by the name. That's ridiculous! In fact, I'me waiting for my e-mail vertification code so I can tell this guy off. Power to the members of the almighty The Witcher forum!

kdar

Forum veteran
Mechazoth said:
That's right! I went there, and there was this guy who was intrigued by the premise, but turned off by the name.....
Yea... What an ideat lol...

MasPingon said:
Kdar said:
I go there and tell them that they sucks.. And we better
CD Project was hoping that fans from this forum would go there and start the party.
Yeah, they want us to start the party because they suck and clearly need us to start the party for them.

Uhh, I'd hardly say they suck...they are very nice to their fans :). Everytime I post the Witcher news on other forums I visit people whip out the Penny Arcade piece they did on the Witchers name, talkin about the witcher being the "wichiest" :p.

Mechazoth said:
Yeah, they want us to start the party because they suck and clearly need us to start the party for them.
If this is your opinion on CD Projekt... please, do not help us on RPG Vault

F**king idiots! What are you doing? You were asked to help in promotion new forum, and all you can do is to go and say "they suck". It's disgusting...

No! You twisted my words! I was saying that the people on the rpg vault forum for the witcher suck, not CDProjekt! Without you guys, there wouldn't be a Witcher game, so why would I say you suck? I just think that we are superior to the people on the other forum. That's all.

Come on guys, where's your community spirit? Don't we want to spread the word about the awesome game that is The Witcher? We should all do our part and head on over to the RPGVault boards because having a forum on a more mainstream website is a great way for The Witcher to gain more notice in the public's eye. We should be embracing the other board members as our brothers instead of saying that they suck...and if there are some flamers over there, which there will always be no matter where you go, we can be there to discuss and defend the game. Eventually the flamers will lose interest and leave, and those who remain will be loyal Witcher fans just like us :).So I think we should all head over there and welcome them warmly as kin.

Crimson Ice said:
Come on guys, where's your community spirit? Don't we want to spread the word about the awesome game that is The Witcher? We should all do our part and head on over to the RPGVault boards because having a forum on a more mainstream website is a great way for The Witcher to gain more notice in the public's eye. We should be embracing the other board members as our brothers instead of saying that they suck...and if there are some flamers over there, which there will always be no matter where you go, we can be there to discuss and defend the game. Eventually the flamers will lose interest and leave, and those who remain will be loyal Witcher fans just like us :).So I think we should all head over there and welcome them warmly as kin.
Yeah if we help spread the word around we will help the success of this game. (And if the game would have huge success there is always possibillity for a sequel)

Mechazoth said:
No! You twisted my words! I was saying that the people on the rpg vault forum for the witcher suck, not CDProjekt! Without you guys, there wouldn't be a Witcher game, so why would I say you suck? I just think that we are superior to the people on the other forum. That's all.
I see... ... ... Ok, now I understand We had little misunderstanding here . But your opinion was really ambiguous .

You know I been around here since the very early days of the forums and with my busy schedule I just don't have time to post much. I am just curious though as to what has happened to the forums of late? People used to appreciate and respect one another here and acted mature. A lot of anger, hostility and bashing around here lately and it just ruins the atmosphere honestly. I would have to say also that the team has been very outgoing with their fan base here and unlike many developers today, this team seems to care about their fans.

OneEyeRed said:
this team seems to care about their fans.
Well... thank you OneEyeRed We're just a players like anyone else on this forum so we know how hard is to be a "fan". That's why we're trying to provide you with many info regarding "The Witcher".

*Reads post on CAD forum* How is The Witcher storyline any kind of generic? Oh, and just wondering, can you dual-wield in this game? I haven't heard it mentioned yet. Then again, I usually don't read the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom