New Forums - Let’s rock!

+
mentions are when you use the person`s name in a reply like this @RSIK_4
thread tags are users that you can add for quick reference to their profile for sending PM`s and such

thread tags are users that you can add for quick reference to their profile for sending PM`s and such
Actually the stated design behind tags is to notify other users of a thread you believe would be of interest to them. The OP can set them, or a visitor can set them, and the tagged users have the thread show up in a separate section of our profiles so that we can follow them. They are similar to the subscriptions we can set on threads for ourselves.

There was a thread about these new features, but it clearly wasn't worthy of sticking.

Please make the links to older topics work! Now everything, including google search results, redirects to the main page:/

Please make the links to older topics work! Now everything, including google search results, redirects to the main page:/

It has to be a manual process, I'm afraid. We're picking up on some of the most commonly-used threads, but the rest may need to stay that way. The search feature within the forums is probably the best way of finding lost items at the moment, until Google catches up with the new structure.

It has to be a manual process, I'm afraid. We're picking up on some of the most commonly-used threads, but the rest may need to stay that way. The search feature within the forums is probably the best way of finding lost items at the moment, until Google catches up with the new structure.
I can't say for sure how Cd project red is running it's forum but I had to pay Google for my business website to be shown as top searches. took me weeks to sort it out.

I would like to give few suggestions and feedback to the forum admin.
First of all Witcher forum looks nice with pretty layout and theme I really like it much better then the old one.

But not many people actually browsing the forum and what I mean by that is new people. I spend few minutes browsing this page and notice only same dedicated people commenting on every thread, I only found out about this place from someone on Steam who suggested to check the forum for errors. Please don't take this wrong but I noticed few rude and immature behavior in here forwards other users. No snitching please dont ask.
Only thing I wasn't impressed with.

Could more "sticky" off-topic threads be open like Sports, Culture, Travel for new people to relate. I mean how much can be said only about Witcher game or screenshot that was released 3 months ago. Create new thread about Cars and motorcycles , everyone could ralate to that. I don't play games honestly I am not a gamer for good few years, it's all about money these days. But Witcher is a solid game which I am looking forward to. I would like to be part of the community and contriubute sometimes.

Thanks
Max.

P.S Just take it as it is, I don't mean to open any discussion.

Subscription doesn't work :( I subscribed to TW3 forum selecting notifications through control panel only and nothing...

Is there a way to view top-rated comments in a thread? If not, are there plans of implementing such an option? For example - I'm just now seeing this thread:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21739-Concerns-about-fast-travel/page63

It's an interesting topic, but there are 63 pages. That's a lot, and in such a case, I would've enjoyed an option to see what posts/ideas-that-were-in-these-posts received the most amount of support.

That's a good idea, sadly it doesn't work for old threads since they were on the old +/- system. All the points got wiped with the new forums.

Top Bottom