New forums: Special announcement

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New forums: Special announcement

As some of you may already know, we are currently working on bringing you a new and improved forum experience. While we do that, some of the website functionalities (including sites such as The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, REDkit and studio blog) will be disabled. Starting tomorrow all of the forums will be offline. The comment section on The Witcher site will be switched off, too. The REDkit website will be completety offline. We will also disable account registration on all of our websites. The login module will also be temporarily brought down. We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

MM360 said:
We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

So this time you actually wont shut down forums during the launch of a game? No way!

KingHochmeister said:
I wouldn't call that a small surprise ... unless ... Ciri ...

Nah, just screenshots I presume, still fine by me

But i want a trailer :(
Or about 100 screenshots :p

New forums with special gift for us??? OMG!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXadofBB7hM&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

MM360 said:
We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

finally the forum gets exclusive content instead of some gaming journalism site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom