• Yes, I'd like NG++

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • don't care

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No don't need it

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
New Game++ and so on.

I love this game but it is kind of a bummer that you can only replay it once with all your gear you had, once you clear ng+ that's it.

Any news about changing this? I mean, i don't need them to raise the level cap, just restart the playthrough while keeping everything i have as many times as i want. I don't want to start from zero lol

i do too. i really LOVE playing through the story and i would especially love being able to just restart the story as a level 70. gawd i would feel like such a bad ass!! ^w^

Well balancing Ng+ was already not so easy ( don't know how much it changes with the new patch)
Additional Ng++ Run would be again really hard to balance.

i dont see why they would have to rebalance it at all. i mean they COULD but i would be just fine with starting a game as a level 70 with all the enemy stats of a regular NG+. they might let people know that its not going to change the difficulty curve. i dunno i usually do the whole third time around ive earned the right to kill most things with little effort thing so i dont know how others feel about being OP.

I would be happy to be able to play it again with the character I have and without a rebalance as well

New Game +2

First of all, i wanna thank all CD Projekt Red Team for this epic game. Love u guys.

So here is the thing. I beat standart game, beat new game +. Now i'm so excited for B&W. I wanted to start a new game +2 with my 70lvl Geralt, all the stuff etc. But... I can't, cause new game + is availible only once. Maybe some good fella from CDPR will read this and will tell some other good fellas to make new game +2 possible.

Sincerely yours, Datguyadix.

Well since there are Scaling Enemies now, it shouldn't be that hard to make NG+X. But I'd wait for the DLC and play that in NG+

First of all, i wanna thank all CD Projekt Red Team for this epic game. Love u guys.

So here is the thing. I beat standart game, beat new game +. Now i'm so excited for B&W. I wanted to start a new game +2 with my 70lvl Geralt, all the stuff etc. But... I can't, cause new game + is availible only once. Maybe some good fella from CDPR will read this and will tell some other good fellas to make new game +2 possible.

Sincerely yours, Datguyadix.
I dont think thats ever going to happen, but yeah it would be cool to start new game plus and allways keep your level. That way you can end up with a level 15000 Geralt lol

Ive heard in todays patch devs implemented optional monsters scaling. Dont know if true but if so, you dont need NGs anymore

Ive heard in todays patch devs implemented optional monsters scaling. Dont know if true but if so, you dont need NGs anymore

One of the main draws of NG+/+ is that you can re-play the story and the quests without having to rebuild your character. Monster scaling doesn't really address that.

Make NG+ save replayable

Finished the game and all the expansions on NG+. I wish to replay the game with my NG+ save, but i can't. Could you add a way to do that so i can use whatever i got during my NG+ play in a new game.

My only wish: restart from ng+ into new ng+, then into new ng+ etc

As the title implies. Since you patched scaling enemys into the game (1.21) it shouldnt be that hard to patch. Correct me if Im wrong.
- I personally dont need any further upscaling for the enemys. One Time is enough (witcher != dark souls) :)
- To balance the amount of obtainable ability points: just set a maximum of X points

Cmon guys only 2 runs.. I was shocked when i read that. And its one reason why i dont want to start ng+ right now...

Wouldn't even mind if there wasn't an NG++, but just to be able to play the game again with all the things.

Wouldn't even mind if there wasn't an NG++, but just to be able to play the game again with all the things.
isnt that what a NG++ would be?

i would like to play a NG++ for the added reason that i just finished everything from the new expansion and did EVERYTHING i could to get as much XP as possible but im still over 10 levels short of the cap.
~a new game plus plus would remedy thiiiiss~
^w^

The NG++ proposition

Dear CD Project RED developers.

Having played The Witcher 3 with all its expansions I echo what millions of other players have said, there is not an ounce of doubt concerning the game’s superb quality standard! Yet I was disappointed to find out that there is no option to initiate a NG++ cycle, given that the level cap for NG+ has been raised to 100 with the Blood and Whine expansion, I see this as a missed opportunity.

The Witcher 3 being a very story driven game with multiple main/side quest outcomes etc. I think introducing a tweaked NG++ cycle would be a straight forward proposition, giving the players who enjoy to replay the game more incentive, especially if they like me have grown fond of their Geralt, outfitted him with the right gear, levelled up all the right skills/mutations and eager to replay the entire game in this “demigod” state. I implore you to look into the possibility to introduce a NG++ cycle for those of us who own both expansions.

One could slightly tweak it to have a lvl.80 requirements and then ever so slightly raise the level of the mobs to something like lvl.50 for the lowest and lvl.100+ for the more challenging of enemies/bosses, this would enrich the replay value, and ensure that those who want to explore the stories different routes can do so in the gear/skills/mutations etc. they have spent so much time to acquire. Also the NG++ cycle could then be infinite, as the Geralt tops out at lvl.100, so it would basically reset the story, but this increase in monster lvl/difficulty for a NG++ cycle would ensure a good level of challenge for veteran players.

I hope my suggestion peaks your interest, and I am certain that many other players share my thought on this subject. Please feel free to add your suggestion to this subject if you have further tweaks you think could aid in a NG++ scenario.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly!A NG++ cycle would be a fantastic addition, tweaking the mob level to accommodatethis would also be appreciated for some added challenge for players who have reached the endgame.

Indeed OP, it would be awesome to be able to test one's high level character against a tougher NG++ with higher lvl mobs, and a great way to enjoy the story and play through with different endings while keeping your spoils of war! :D

Top Bottom