New Game++ and so on.

• Yes, I'd like NG++

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • don't care

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No don't need it

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
wishful thinking. i do hope they will add it whatever the situation. do we even know if they are going to do an EE?

I'd bet money on it. They've done one for both of the previous Witcher games, and if we're getting NG+/+, it'd probably be rolled out in an EE since it's a significant update.

Dear CDPR Entire Company, New Game ++

Dear CDPR, I've never thank you and it may be too late but as I would suggest something, I would also make a Thank You for this incredible journey.

As a die hard fan of the Witcher Series, from 2007, I had it for my birthday, on all honesty, I wasn't over the age of eighteen, but I absolutely knew that, perhaps even back then as a child, I digress in utter fantasy toward the story of Geralt within those games and having given the famous novel book "Last Wish" by non other than Andrzej Sapkowski which may have been one of my most favorite fantasy books along GRRM, TOLKIEN and RHobb back then. The game really transcended my visual library of the world of The Witcher, it may not be canon as the author had stated but its possibly the closest thing we could have as the focal user of Geralt's wonderous stories. I loved The Witcher 1, when the sequel was announced I literally (not figuretively) died, exaggerated but it might as well happened, two gave me nore attachment to other characters like Saskia or Iorveth, Roach was cool too! Then their Enhanced Editions came viable for steam and I played variously and repeatedly, honing the fight mechanism of both Witcher games, challenging myself from increasing the difficulty eah time I replay. Now, only a year ago, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt was released.. forget about dying.. my soul literally transcended to a higher unfathomable universe. I was sooo excited, the same sort of excitement a kid would have witnessing his wished possession been given to him. The Witcher 3 took my understanding of the chars to a whole new level i wouldnt have dreamed of, for that CDPR, as a child growing upon playing your games and now an adult, striving to be a programmer/animator, i thank you from the bottom of my soul and heart, know that no matter the hardships that made your predicament seem worse over the years, you have completely inspired a person such as myself into evergrowing a creative intuition and imagination that you have presented to the world.

I know this has been suggested, wanted, wished by every single current player endorsed and enlightened by your final game in the Witcher Series, I would like "again" to ask of you, the most impeccable gaming company to date, allow us players who wishes to challenge ourselves further and have 'fun' within Witcher 3, I have made decisive decisions, I love Witcher 3 and thats an understatement, I only wish and also suggest to be given a chance to replay a game that I love again and again, furthering such challenges until the outmost impossible. This suggestion would also help out the people who had distinctively used their New Game + right after the expansion Heart and Stone came out (this includes me too). Have no doubt i will be getting the GotY version on PC soon since im waiting for a shipment for a new PC (i have the Witcher 3 currently on console) but in the mean time i would like to play again my New Game + Save to gain a greater challenge. To end a fantastic journey with a full pledged Geralt on a level 100 cap with monsters exceeding that cap, to finally end the series on anote that truly satisfy my thirst for Geralt's adventure as well as my final step on Mastering the Path.

It will be good if they allow a new game ++ AND you only play it on the Death March dificulty (or some other harder), without add any items or new levels (the cap still the level 100, for Geralt and items).

Top Bottom