New Game+ is coming it seems

+
I found those 4 devourers in that little house in Undvik harder than Eredin lol

Try the following (i did it when i was drunk and wanted to find out how important skills are):
1) Deathmarch difficulty
2) erase your skills
3) enter endbattle.

You might be surprised how very possible it is. It just takes time... and getting used to the fact that you can't trigger certain skills that you are used to.

thought the same thing. I would be far more relaxed if I knew it came in a month on a specific date

The problem is that everyone interpreted the definitions different. When it was called "NG + comes shortly after 1.08" that was for me no later than Thursday. Now it won't come this week – so earliest date is Monday, 10 days after 1.08 - for me, this is no longer "shortly" but "soon"

That's why I'd rather have a concrete date - of course among reserves. But so you can estimate the time." earliest on []" would be enough

Whenever the WH boss(es) cover their armor with ice, just use Igni. I just played through once on "Just the Story", so I probably didn't get the "true" experience but I still found some parts to be hard. With everyone saying how easy Death March is, I might just make the jump lol. And I hope NG+ is like with Batman Arkham...keep previous level, upgrades, etc. and just amp up the enemies and give you a chance to earn those remaining upgrades you couldn't get on your first playthrough.

Any chance you'll finish fixing the game before NG+ comes out? I'd LOVE to be able to finish it for the first time before the ability to play a second time is released.

The NG+ thread isn't really the place to ask this, especially when you give no indication why you cannot finish the game. Help them help you and report the bugs you're experiancing. http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/bug-reporting-guide/

Last edited:
The NG+ thread isn't really the place to ask this, especially when you give no indication why you cannot finish the game. Help them help you and report the bugs you're experiancing. http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/bug-reporting-guide/

I've reported the bugs, multiple times. They've been acknowledged bugs since launch. I'm not going to rehash them here for your edification, because I wasn't trying to derail the topic too much. Just a little reminder to CDPR that a bunch of their customers STILL can't beat the game that they paid full price for at launch. Thankfully, the mod kit released today, so I'm sure the community of modders will have these bugs all fixed by the end of next week, at the latest.

Just a shame that people always end up having to turn to modders to get games that actually work now-a-days. And it's a REAL shame to see CDPR become one of "those" devs.

I've reported the bugs, multiple times. They've been acknowledged bugs since launch. I'm not going to rehash them here for your edification, because I wasn't trying to derail the topic too much. Just a little reminder to CDPR that a bunch of their customers STILL can't beat the game that they paid full price for at launch. Thankfully, the mod kit released today, so I'm sure the community of modders will have these bugs all fixed by the end of next week, at the latest.

Just a shame that people always end up having to turn to modders to get games that actually work now-a-days. And it's a REAL shame to see CDPR become one of "those" devs.

Is it possible to import another save from W2 for NG+? I only have 1 playthrough, and I messed up with the W2 saves and didn't have Letho in my playthrough. I don't feel like doing another playthrough just for the sake of that. However I will do it NG+ anyway.

Is it possible to import another save from W2 for NG+? I only have 1 playthrough, and I messed up with the W2 saves and didn't have Letho in my playthrough. I don't feel like doing another playthrough just for the sake of that. However I will do it NG+ anyway.

Instead of doing a new TW2 playtrough and importing your save, you can choose to simulate previous games main decisions and let Letho reappear.. I really don't know how some other minimal choices in previous games affect TW3 like was in Mass Effect when some npcs that were not main characters happened to reappear...

Last edited:
Im a little dissapointed to have read that ng+ will only offer one playthrough :( seems really pointless on top of having to gain gwent cards again smh....

UPDATE: It's 3:00 am eastern standard time in the US, and I just received some kind of update on my xbox.... It's not patch 1.08, because I've already installed it. What was this?

So I launched the game and the patch # was still 1.08... I wonder why my xbox did that. The high lighted tile on my xbox specifically said it was updating The Witcher. Interesting.

Last edited:
New game plus places of power

With new game plus we will have a potion which you can use to to reallocate your skill points. But will we be able to obtain the places of power again to get more skill points?

Good question. I don't think the devs have answered this yet. But it doesn't matter, really. Since you have only 12 slots for your desired build, with or without the extra 15 points, it won't make much of a difference in a NG+.

Last edited:
Top Bottom