New Game+ is coming it seems

+
would love a new game+ , but I think the only things that should carry over are your money and your level. Make the starting enemies and quests level 30ish and start off with a level 30 Kaer Morhen armor and witcher swords sets. From there just make all the monsters, quest, armor, weapons, etc appropriate level depending on the progress of the game i.e the mastercraft witcher armor sets raises to a lvl 61 requirement.

I really, really wish a developer would just come and say "Yes, it's coming" or "No, it's not coming".

I can't find the last thread on this again but a CDPR dev actually hinted at it. His reply was something like, "Well, you don't know what the future could hold!"

would love a new game+ , but I think the only things that should carry over are your money and your level. Make the starting enemies and quests level 30ish and start off with a level 30 Kaer Morhen armor and witcher swords sets. From there just make all the monsters, quest, armor, weapons, etc appropriate level depending on the progress of the game i.e the mastercraft witcher armor sets raises to a lvl 61 requirement.

I sort of understand where you are coming from, but unless they added extra enemies and extra difficulty, wouldn't that be pretty much the same as starting the game in a fresh ng, just with higher numbers.

I really, really wish a developer would just come and say "Yes, it's coming" or "No, it's not coming".

I wish they'd just release it, now, because I'm currently on my second playthrough and I'd hate to be halfway through and then have it come out.

I look forward to New Game+ it will allow us to level up further. I want to experiment with the skill tree a lot more and try out different set ups! They can keep releasing dlc for this game for the next two years for all I care! :D

If they did new game+ and did it right, they could keep releasing paid expansions for years and take my money for a long time.
There is so much more in the witcher world that hasnt been explored in these games..

A return to Blaviken. Cintra. Vengerberg. Rivia. Brokilon. Sodden. Brenna. Meliteles temple.
Ciri could retrace her journey as Falka.

So much potenial content for these charicters and more, could keep this game earning money for a long time.

Guys, If it's coming, it's coming on the 23rd or something like that. They will be trying to refocus the attention of the media after E3. I bet the late June DLCs will be something much bigger than what we've got so far, maybe NG.

Guys, If it's coming, it's coming on the 23rd or something like that. They will be trying to refocus the attention of the media after E3. I bet the late June DLCs will be something much bigger than what we've got so far, maybe NG.
I'm still clinging to the hope that it will be the 9th DLC being released this week.

They should raise monster levels by 30 and remove everything from inventory except the items you are wearing.

If they're doing it right and proper, it could be a long ways off. Depends on how much work has been put into it already, but a fully functional NG+ with a whole new xp curve & rebalanced mobs is no mean undertaking. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was reserved for E.E.

If they're doing it right and proper, it could be a long ways off. Depends on how much work has been put into it already, but a fully functional NG+ with a whole new xp curve & rebalanced mobs is no mean undertaking. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was reserved for E.E.

I would be very surprised if work hasn't been done on it even before release. There's initialization game code that references it, game code in the DLC armors that reference it, and there are many high level item diagrams (LV 44-46 from what I've seen personally) that seem extremely unlikely for players to be able to craft without the use of debug console in addition to the extremely high level cap that is supposedly not capped at all.

The DLC this week is not new game plus. Wolf school gear and triss outfit.

Hopefully it comes sooner rather then later, I am not starting a new game untill all the free dlc are out. I refuse to start as a level one geralt with trash gear again. Just not gonna do it.

Top Bottom