New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Yep:

https://twitter.com/witchergame/status/625712013235191808

Very nice indeed!! :)

Also, can you give us any update when they're going to send out another fix that's going to fix the little annoying issues that came with patch 1.07 for console versions? Such as the cutscenes, texture streaming, frame rate, etc?

A thousand thanks to CDPR! You guys and gals just made an already incredible game and a genre-defining masterpiece into something that I'll be playing for years and years. Bravo!

Can't wait for the details, how it will exactly get played out that joker Card of a Feature...

I hope they have written up some of my suggestions to use it as a method to give the game more longevity and reasons to play the game through multiple times, as in making NG+ a rewarding feeling each time you do a playthrough, while still being not something that forces people to do it, which have no plans on playing the game through multiple times and giving still peopel who like to go for it the OPTIONALITY to learn and master everythign with Geralt to receive more build diversity over the course of the multiple playthroughs over time, or ignore that, if your opinion is, that Geralt should not learn more in NG+ to keep simply both sides happy, so that everyone can play the game as he/she likes

I am constantly blown away by how awesome CDPR is!

This NG+ announcement just converted me from a very dedicated fan into a lifelong devotee. As long as I remain a player of games, I will continue to support this company. And I don't just mean supporting them with my wallet; all the gamers I know who are on the fence about trying out one of their products are going to get an impassioned endorsement of CDPR's games and their willingness to incorporate player feedback into DLC and patches.

:hatsoff::cheers::comeatmebro::victory::fuss::threaten::cheers4:

I just hope the difficulty on Death March will be higher with NG+
Now I'm just waiting for the Redkit 2 annoucement. Please make it happen!

Top Bottom