New Game+ is coming it seems

+
I just wanted to say that I don't like new game + in any game. I believe it breaks games, when speaking about gameplay. You loose the fun in leveling up and choosing your skills, the fun in finding or crafting that rare item and so on so on...

That's just my opinion. Fortunately I don't have to use it, of course. Just here to say I don't like all the people who asked for this. I would rather have a new game -.

peace

I just wanted to say that I don't like new game + in any game. I believe it breaks games, when speaking about gameplay. You loose the fun in leveling up and choosing your skills, the fun in finding or crafting that rare item and so on so on...

That's just my opinion. Fortunately I don't have to use it, of course. Just here to say I don't like all the people who asked for this. I would rather have a new game -.

peace

This is like someone complaining about free pizza and then concludes with "I'd rather have a free car ".

No duh, who wouldn't want a new game. The choice was never "you can have New Game+ DLC or you can have a brand new game". So the entire post is meaningless nonsense.

Last edited:
[B said:
abex81[/B];1865272]Well RPG lovers usally likes NG+ a lot.
wut ?
that's like saying that alcohol is good for a driver's cencentration 0.-
RPG players never were fans of NG+.

Last edited:
wut ?
that's like saying that alcohol is good for a driver's cencentration 0.-
RPG players never were fans of NG+.

Both of you are speaking for those you have no right to.
For the record, i've been playing rpgs for 20+ years and I freaking love new game+ but I highly doubt there is verifiable evidence supporting one side or the other.

Very much looking forward to this, while I accept there are concessions that have to be made for game play it was simply ridiculous that Geralt, an extremely intelligent and experienced witcher had to get the recipes for even the most basic potions.

What I want the most from this NG+ is for the Skellige quests to be better scaled to Geralt's level when he arrives there. Just got to Skellige at level 19 and I have quests that are like level 11-14 that don't give much XP.

It's ok to include the new game plus but don't try and pass it off as a FREE DLC. That could've been included in any patch. and not labeled as " FREE DLC"

Ugh, stop the complaining. Christ, gamers are so enlightened. How about CDPR just not release any free content and call it a day, or they could start charging for horse armor like everyone else. Would that make you happier? Be grateful for what you get.

NG+ sounds great to me. I missed alot of contracts before act 2 and keeping my stats and/or gear would make things easier to go through all of them.

Screw the haters. Bunch of entitled spoiled brats.

Thank you CDPR! This is the best final free DLC I could have asked for. Can't wait to crank the difficulty up to Death March and play through this gem once more.

Nice, I like the idea of NG+. It's like being the Geralt you are supposed to be at the start. Not some wuss that can get 1-hit killed by some lazy guard. Anyone that tries to stop me from taking an old forgotten sandwich from a card that was gonna go rotten anyways, you're going down.

I don't get those guys that says the game doesn't need NG+... but there're people that want it... why they shouldn't do it for those people? Simple: Don't want it don't play it! Stop been selfish...

Top Bottom