New Game+ is coming it seems

+
... you do know that other date formats exist, no?
He obviously meant 2015-08-05 ( YYYY-MM-DD as per ISO 8601, he used DD.MM(.YYYY) just to be clear)

Let him clarify, I am simply stating it's past that date. Unless you are him why do you have multiple accounts?

Only USA uses that non logical date format with month before the day (plus using slash instead of dot). Like the imperial system instead of SI system the rest of the world uses.

Let him clarify, I am simply stating it's past that date. Unless you are him why do you have multiple accounts?

I think it's safe to assume they meant August 5th (next week) and not May 8th, 11 days before the game came out.

DD/MM/YYYY is pretty common around the world.

I hope it comes out soon, want to start my second play through with NG+ just finished crafting all mastercraft gear and got all alchemy done so hope it all carries over, sounds like it will.

Last edited:
It goes days. months, years. The US system is broken and illogical.

it's not broken or illogical because saying the day first then the month and then the year is backwards, the reason it is backwards is because it's like trying to say a "I ate an apple" backwards. "ate I an apple." is incorrect verb usage. Month comes before day anyway. The month is the head of the day not the day ahead of the month. Anyway I am done arguing about it.

it's not broken or illogical because saying the day first then the month and then the year is backwards, the reason it is backwards is because it's like trying to say a "I ate an apple" backwards. "ate I an apple." is incorrect verb usage. Month comes before day anyway. The month is the head of the day not the day ahead of the month. Anyway I am done arguing about it.

31(30,..) Days make 1 month and 12 months make 1 years: D-M-Y

Tanks guys. But what about my money? Though im excited literally all the stuff that matters stays. But also crafting components right? The stuff I use to make weapons and armor and potions.

And what about the leveling? I no longer gain an exp from anything anymore. So will new game + fix that?

Tanks guys. But what about my money? Though im excited literally all the stuff that matters stays. But also crafting components right? The stuff I use to make weapons and armor and potions.

And what about the leveling? I no longer gain an exp from anything anymore. So will new game + fix that?

I think they said money carried over, could be wrong though.

As for levelling NG+ content will start at least lvl 30 because you are bumped up to that if you are below 30 with the imported save. It hasn't been made clear if all the content will scale through the game or if it will just add what level you finished last game at to quests and monsters.

Short answer, yes you'll be able to gain more levels.

NG+ is absolutely essential to some games and adds to the overall experience but for this game I agree with you, there is absolutely no purpose and I don't see how it would be adding to the gamein any way. The developers definitely need to stop trying to please everyone. It has been the pitfall for many games.

edit: Honestly I'd much rather see them work on a new difficulty for the game with improved AI rather than just upping damage and health parameters but ohwell, this is happening now

Pity that you and I are part of the minority. I sense that my small victory (NG+ is optional, part of DLC) will only be until the release of the enhanced edition.

Question for you, do you know why they opted for not transferring any gear from the second game to this game this time around?

Nope. Forum mod, not staff. They don't tell us anything :(

The only thing I really disliked about Dark Mode was that forced "black graphics effect" in combat. Gladly there was a mod to disable that soon after its release.

Yeah. One of us got tired of people complaining about it in the forums and decided to do something about it.
(Also, I hated it too)

Hi,
Sorry if the question have already been here, but 80p in english is a little bit too much for me^^

Is the NG+ will keep our stuff after the end of main quest? I kept farming after the end of the game, but I don't know if it's useless to continue or not :x

Thx for the answers :)

Pity that you and I are part of the minority. I sense that my small victory (NG+ is optional, part of DLC) will only be until the release of the enhanced edition.

Not that it really matters in that sense, we can just start new fresh games, but it's a shame they waste resources on such an out of place feature when there are shit that REALLY needs fixing in this game.

To laod159:

That's the point: Wich decide the end of the game? when you finish the main quest? or can you continue?

To laod159:

That's the point: Wich decide the end of the game? when you finish the main quest? or can you continue?
Nothing is said but I'm pretty sure it's safe to continue. I'm pretty sure we will have a choice when to start the New Game +.

So M.D.Y is not a scrambled mess? Y.M.D is okish

Top Bottom