New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Hurry plz:) Want to start my 3rd (and probably last ) canon-100%- do every question mark on the map playthrough!

I'm so ready for NG+, I've been waiting for it to play the through the story again as I didn't see the point of starting from scratch. Also, I can't wait to be able to use those shiny level 40+ items diagrams ;p
My body is ready!

Tho' I'm wondering if we'll get new upgrade diagrams for existing school armors, and how items will scale with the higher levels. Cause as far as I can see, apart from the Skellige armor that is level 41, and some rare diagrams for items 40-45, there isn't much things to use.

I really hope we'll have some sort of upgradable starter armor too. Cause it looks nicer than most other armor that can be found through the game.

Well, relic item levels scale with loot so... probably, yeah.

And there have already been confirmed upgraded current witcher items further than master, so no worries ;)

I have level 37 finnished the main story , finished the witcher gear treasure hunt .I have to discover , contracts and small quests.
Swordsman-sign build.The feline set has the bigger damage .

I actually think they shouldn't add more slots. I like this system. It means you can get a good build with limited skill slots, but you can get a ridiculously great one of you have enough skill points to pick the top tier skills in all trees.

No, imho, keep the 12 slot limit. It requires you to really pin down your playstyle.

Yeah, probably right. I agree then.

---------- Updated at 08:43 PM ----------

Here check this out:

Crafting shows level 39; rest say 59 - thinking it could be a cheat engine item edit; or something like it - nobody seemed to pick up on the oddly small requirements to craft and the level 39 req on the diagram yet 59 to wear o_O

-Kenneth "WinD" Spaziani

I haven't played the Witcher in a few days, waiting on NG+ .... feels weird not playing after playing so long.

I haven't played the Witcher in a few days, waiting on NG+ .... feels weird not playing after playing so long.

I'm waiting too, i've farmed all the superior potions, decoctions , witcher armors in the meantime to carry them over to NG+ . CAN'T WAIT!

Crafting shows level 39; rest say 59 - thinking it could be a cheat engine item edit; or something like it - nobody seemed to pick up on the oddly small requirements to craft and the level 39 req on the diagram yet 59 to wear o_O

Look closely. Level 39 is Legendary Armor (the basic version for NG+), level 59 is Mastercrafted Legendary Armor.

Does "When finishing the game" mean at the exact moment the end credits happen, or if we gain more stuff after that ending, we get everything from our last save.

Dunno that, but i suppose that if you gained more stuff after ending, you'll be able to carry over it as well, not only the things that you have had when you were finishing the game.

Dunno that, but i suppose that if you gained more stuff after ending, you'll be able to carry over it as well, not only the things that you have had when you were finishing the game.

Yeah, there's an answer by Marcin on Twitter, and any savegame after the EndGame will be valid.

https://twitter.com/LionOfVenice/status/628170606551416832

I was wondering, since the NG+ will start at level 30 (even for people at a lower level) i guess all the quest will be scaled to that level.

So, for example, if Skellige is level 16 it would be level 16+30 = 46 (or something like that)

But ,at the same time, you can import a savegame where you are at an higher level, i'm level 36 for example.

In that case, all the game will be scaled to your level or it will start always at level 30?

Because if the games doesn't scales to your level you'll start overpowered.

Yeah, there's an answer by Marcin on Twitter, and any savegame after the EndGame will be valid.

I was wondering, since the NG+ will start at level 30 (even for people at a lower level) i guess all the quest will be scaled to that level.

So, for example, if Skellige is level 16 it would be level 16+30 = 46 (or something like that)

But ,at the same time, you can import a savegame where you are at an higher level, i'm level 36 for example.

In that case, all the game will be scaled to your level or it will start always at level 30?

Wouldn't be that bad IMO as long as we get a new difficulty mode alongside NG+ (Dark Mode 2.0 ?) which is harder than Death March.

You may be overlevel for a while, but it would balance out by not giving you as much XP early on.

The way I understood it, the game scales with you. IE, if you're 37 at the start, the starting enemies would be 37.

Top Bottom