New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Kind of finished my second playthrough yesterday, still have a lot to do, like finish the scavenger hunts.

To everyone who say that the game don't need NG+. Think of it as an introduction to hard mod in the game. The enemies will be challenging, your witcher abilities will be far superior. I hope that the end game creatures will be more challenging then what we have today.

Yeah the only reason I'm looking forward to NG+ is for a harder difficulty. I really hope they crank it up!

Since I just started a new game after finishing at level 35, I am now holding up until NG+ comes. Reading the books in the meanwhile! ;)

I beat the game about 60 hours ago and am still cleaning up question marks. I dont know how they do it. What is life?

If you are working at site (desert in middle east) and very far away from the city...what YOU will do after work? Hahaha..thanks CDPR!

It has basically been confirmed there will be more upgrades for Witcher gear so what do you guys think. Will you need the first 3 levels of Witcher gear in the original play through to get the NG+ upgrades (4,5,6). The reAson I ask is because I've finished my first play through with Wolf gear on but I'm thinking of giving ursine gear a go in NG+. Just wondering if I'm going to have to collect and create the first 3 before starting Ng+.

Guys, one question. Lets say that I'll finish the second run with NG+ with level 49 or so, maybe even higher... what happens when the first content dlc is released later this year.
I don't want to start that new content with all upcoming quests turn grey immediately because my character is way to high.
Most players will be between 32 and 36 when they finish the game. Should I keep a savegame for the upcoming expansions?

^ i tried different play style thats why i collect all gears not because of NG+. Mix and match is really fun. If you want pure sign, better go with Griffin. If critical build, go with Feline and if Adrenaline build, go with Ursine. Currently im using combat and alchemy skills with Cat gear and i reached 19k DPS using Killing Spree with Mastercrafted Ursine Silver sword. Isnt that fun?

Guys, one question. Lets say that I'll finish the second run with NG+ with level 49 or so, maybe even higher... what happens when the first content dlc is released later this year.
I don't want to start that new content with all upcoming quests turn grey immediately because my character is way to high.
Most players will be between 32 and 36 when they finish the game. Should I keep a savegame for the upcoming expansions?

I really hope that they auto-level everything to the level you're at when you start. If not Ill totally start a new game, cause you dont wanna be super overpowered.

@Alixus10
Crafting menu for Legendary Wolven Armor shows only shirt is needed so most likely previous versions won't be necessary: http://i.imgur.com/jM3ZXSuh.jpg
Personally I'd like to upgrade my mastercrafted version from NG to the basic one from NG+ to keep the runes. I was lucky to put those +5% attack power runes into every slot in Feline, Ursine and Wolven gear before they changed it and make them work with swords. But I'm planning to play NG+ with Mastercrafted Wolven armor anyway, switching only to Legendary Mastercrafted.

---------- Updated at 10:52 AM ----------

Currently im using combat and alchemy skills with Cat gear and i reached 19k DPS using Killing Spree with Mastercrafted Ursine Silver sword. Isnt that fun?
But how? Killing Spree skill's description says it increase critical hit chance, not damage. I've never tried it because I get 100% critical hit chance from a potion. Is the description wrong and it increase critical hit damage not chance? I like to go into adrenaline/crits build with Wolven gear, gonna try it if what's you're saying is true.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Gwandrin

I really hope that they auto-level everything to the level you're at when you start. If not Ill totally start a new game, cause you dont wanna be super overpowered.

i just hope that point i made is also on their minds when releasing the new content. I will definitively save my current lvl 35 savegame for that.
I would absolutely love the team for implementing a way to proceed gaming with an NG+ character without beeing overpowered.

But how? Killing Spree skill's description says it increase critical hit chance, not damage. I've never tried it because I get 100% critical hit chance from a potion. Is the description wrong and it increase critical hit damage not chance? I like to go into adrenaline/crits build with Wolven gear, gonna try it if what's you're saying is true.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/564/20450378166_412260387d_c.jpg

Killing spree says each kill increase 50% crit chance at rank 5, so its stacking. I remember i reached 550% crit chance during battle with insectoids at Through time and space quest.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/564/20450378166_412260387d_c.jpg

Killing spree says each kill increase 50% crit chance at rank 5, so its stacking. I remember i reached 550% crit chance during battle with insectoids at Through time and space quest.
Woah, this is insane. Love it :D But I still don't understand how increased crit chance also increase crit damage. I'm gonna do some tests tomorrow. If successful it's gonna be my 4th favorite and must have base skill.

Woah, this is insane. Love it :D But I still don't understand how increased crit chance also increase crit damage. I'm gonna do some tests tomorrow. If successful it's gonna be my 4th favorite and must have base skill.

Yeah, me too im wondering. Please try it with multiple enemies and watch the DPS. Maybe the calculation is wrong?

I remember during Kaer Morhen battle, using killing spree, just strong strike and slice those wild hunt hound, all crit hit damage. mixed with blizzard..ohhh..its like "time in a bottle" scene of xmen movie! Its really fun!

Yeah, me too im wondering. Please try it with multiple enemies and watch the DPS. Maybe the calculation is wrong?

I remember during Kaer Morhen battle, using killing spree, just strong strike and slice those wild hunt hound, all crit hit damage. mixed with blizzard..ohhh..its like "time in a bottle" scene of xmen movie! Its really fun!

What I'm thinking is that the calculator probably adds the extra 50%s crit chance to your DPS, but your maxed crit damage is your actual damage and doesn't change...

That's one dedicated troll. Been lurking since december 2010.

You mean whild hunt sucks? how's that even possible? As far as I know they only worked on this game for 3 years. So how did he know about the game 5 years ago.. and better yet how would he know it would suck? (it doesnt lol)

Is this some kind of inside joke? MODs messing with us?

Top Bottom