New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Scaled enemies would be great. I loved the combat until about 26 on Death March, when it got too easy. Not enough capable opponents. Either make them more powerful, more of them or higher levels. I'd take any of those options.

Not that I need level scaling, but mission-areas with higher enemies as you level up would be good..or as you level up, lots and lots more enemies respond to their friends' cries for help. That works too. Wave-style, with sub bosses.

In my opinion the hardest boss battle is Imlerith so I cannot wait to see ehat he will be like in NG+

I found Caranthir harder.

Took me only 3 attempts on deathmarch ( level 21) it just each attempt took AGES.

Caranthir took me twice as many... Those damn projectiles.

Usually PSN receives new DLC on Tuesday and/or Wednesday of a given week, depending on your region. So since it's nearing the end of Wednesday @ GMT-5, PS4 users (like me :( ) *might* have to wait until next week, unless they do a separate update for TW3. Last patch had NG+ support as part of it, so that means it's coming very soon.

What I'm thinking is that the calculator probably adds the extra 50%s crit chance to your DPS, but your maxed crit damage is your actual damage and doesn't change...

I tested killing spree again last night with multiple opponents and the effective max crit damage is not the same or near to my DPS which rises up to 20k. My effective max crit damaged to enemies reached 6.6k only.

So maybe i will just rely on the damages shown in the screen everytime you hit an enemy.

What does DPS really means?

I found Caranthir harder.

Took me only 3 attempts on deathmarch ( level 21) it just each attempt took AGES.

Caranthir took me twice as many... Those damn projectiles.

I got through both of them on one try, though Caranthir was MUCH closer.

Caranthir has hard to dodge projectiles, summons elementals, has good close combat moves. He really depleted most of my potions... so I was scared for imlerith, needless, apparently. Imlerith was just quick-rend, dondge his stuff, quick rend.

Though I was over-levelled (35)

Edit: almost forgot... GIB NG+ NAO! Or on the 20th (my birthday), would be best birthday present Ever!

Last update I found was a twitter post that the NG+ saves doesn't stack, so you won't be able to start another NG+ from a NG+ postgame save :(

Is this make sense to put a repeat button on a CD player but it's play the album just once more???

I don't think the problem would be the "overpowered character" what many people talk about, because of the 12 skill slot limit.
If it's too much work to balance the game to high level characters then just say "ok guys, the level cap will be X, we make X level items and enemies, if you want all the skills then grind them from the rune shrines from multiple NG+ playthroughs"

Glados was right, this cake looked too tasty to be true :(

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/631373263827042304

I tested killing spree again last night with multiple opponents and the effective max crit damage is not the same or near to my DPS which rises up to 20k. My effective max crit damaged to enemies reached 6.6k only.

So maybe i will just rely on the damages shown in the screen everytime you hit an enemy.

What does DPS really means?

DPS means "damage per second". But DPS stat for both steel and silver sword in this game is very unreliable.

Well, I did some tests at Nilfgaardian Army Group Center Camp in very south-east Velen due to infinite enemies using God Mode (Delayed Recovery and Superior White Raffard) on Death March and I can say for sure it doesn't work. I knew it was too good to be true. The DPS stats gets bugged. In general, the DPS stat itself is very unreliable. Just one example: fighting with fast attacks only you can put in skills to increase strong attacks power and this will increase DPS stats but that doesn't increase damage you deal with fast attack which stays the same. The only reliable source of the actual damage dealt is detailed statistics page with listed all fast, strong, normal, critical attacks.

Here is the insane DPS and the stats for actual damage for steel sword. If that DPS with so high value would be true then I should one shot any level 54-55 enemy. But every hit was still the same, about 1400-1700 damage.

Then I checked stats outside of combat after meditating and with the same potions and adrenaline.

Killing Spree skill is totally not worth its points, especially it's Tier 4 skill which require to spend a lot of points into alchemy tree. And 100% critical hit chance can give Superior Thunderbolt potion. I highly recommend to spend points on something else.

Attachments

• 41vjT5S.jpg
    41vjT5S.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 24
  • cFEWmvg.jpg
    cFEWmvg.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 31
  • g8F0n2I.jpg
    g8F0n2I.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 6P5jvNw.jpg
    6P5jvNw.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 27
Going from memory here, haven't played properly since completion a while back, but archgriffin decoction -10% of enemies total health plus attack damage from strong attack regardless of enemy level was best option for mine. Plus doesn't thunderbolt only work in storms? I'm sure I remember reading that.

@Trzebiat

Agree with the killing spree. A marketing gimmick again.

I think CDPR should look into this and consider to revisit their calculation.

Calling CDPR!

Top Bottom