New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Been checking psn store like a crazy person, but no joy yet. From what I've read there is a daily store update time, so maybe have to wait for that process to take place.

I'm the only one who think that Microsoft is pretty bad to handle those release? I mean, isn't this the second leaked DLC? For the same game? WTF?

I'm the only one who think that Microsoft is pretty bad to handle those release? I mean, isn't this the second leaked DLC? For the same game? WTF?

On the other hand if it is being released tomorrow you would think they would say so instead of jerking us around with "soon" i wouldn't blame anyone for putting it up within 24 hours to release. At that point it's more a question of why it hasn't already been announced.

Edit: currently its its 9:10pm still sunday here in california. That's why i say tomorrow.

Last edited:
On the other hand if it is being released tomorrow you would think they would say so instead of jerking us around with "soon" i wouldn't blame anyone for putting it up within 24 hours to release. At that point it's more a question of why it hasn't already been announced.
Yh it's the last free dlc so ms have little to lose and good press to gain by being ahead of the competition. Still maybe they're just a little more on the ball with their store updates. It's stupid early in Poland ATM, but yh I get your point. It's always frustrating and way to common for companies to leave their customers in the dark with this stuff.

Why do you think that it's an accident on Microsoft's part? What if CDPR has been appeasing to Microsoft? No one knows for sure.

Confirming.. It's ready to download on xbox live, south america...

Feel free to share info about the NG+. :)

---------- Updated at 04:40 AM ----------

Why do you think that it's an accident on Microsoft's part? What if CDPR has been appeasing to Microsoft? No one knows for sure.

I don't think that. I just hope. Because if it's not an error, and they have no agreements with CDP...well, that means it's illegal.
Considering that there isn't even a release date yet...

Apparently the Japanese publisher confirmed a ps4 release today, so hopefully that extends to all regions.
Update: just checked JP store and it looks like its up already there so f***ed if I know what's happening anymore.

Last edited:
What an effing joke. I just intalled the NG+ DLC, but when it comes to choosing a save with a completed story it says that the damn story was not completed in this save. But I DID complete the story about a month ago. That's just so nice

What an effing joke. I just intalled the NG+ DLC, but when it comes to choosing a save with a completed story it says that the damn story was not completed in this save. But I DID complete the story about a month ago. That's just so nice

Load the save then save again then it should work.

Yeah, apparently I was too rush in my assessments, loading a story complete save and saving again fixed the issue...

can anyone who played a bit with NG+ tell us if there is anything to this game mode that FEELS different other than just play the game from the start with the skills unlocked?
is it exactly like the vanilla game, just the numbers next to enemies and equipment are different and you have 30+ skill points to distribute?

because if that's all there is to it than its better to play with some PC mods (like ucross hardcore mode or better combat enhanced) and have the game feel different rather than start a NG+ that feels exactly like vanilla, only with 30 skill points right out the bat.
heck, i bet i can use the console (or make a super simple mod) to grant me 30 skill points at level 1 and that will feel like a NG+, if its as bare bones as i afraid it is....

please tell me there is more to it....

What exactly do you expect to see different about it. It's not like this was something planned for a while. I was actually waiting for this but idk...it was only thought of recently because ppl asked for it. I would have rather had all the bugged stuff I experienced towards the last third of the game and a really awesome dlc as the last of the free dlcs. But I am here hoping as well the new game + will give some kinda harder better experience. Even tho I seriously doubt it will.

What exactly do you expect to see different about it. It's not like this was something planned for a while. I was actually waiting for this but idk...it was only thought of recently because ppl asked for it. I would have rather had all the bugged stuff I experienced towards the last third of the game and a really awesome dlc as the last of the free dlcs. But I am here hoping as well the new game + will give some kinda harder better experience. Even tho I seriously doubt it will.

Files labeled NG_plus were found in the game as early as June. I'm almost sure it was always intended as the 16th DLC. I'm sure over the course of today we'll find out some of what's changed (be a little bit before someone finishes and sees all that could change).

I imported a level 37 character and stumbled upon 5 level 34 drowners, 3 of them hit me simultaneously and dropped about 80% of my health. Damn. that was good. I'm wearing the mastercragted wolf armor btw.

So I'd not explicitly say the game got harder just yet, because a single hit from a drowner didn't do much damage to me, but I'm still very early in the game, will see.

im pretty sure they planned to do this all along... you dont "just implement" a thing as new game + ... and the game-files had clues for it in them when the game first released.
so yes, the difference to a first playthrough could be pretty big... starting from better difficulty-scaling to just general scaling of weapons etc and monster-ai ...

Top Bottom