New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Did you grab all 25 in your last playthrough? It's possible it's capped at 25 and once you have 25 you can't get any more abilities?

Damn it. I didn't count them. Suffice it to say that I cleared out all the locations in my previous playthrough.

---------- Updated at 03:03 PM ----------

Sadly I'll be playing only later today... it will be nice if someone could tell us what really carried over (money, armors, runes?)... I should sell all my crafting and consumable itens for money?

The only things that didn't carry over are trophies, quest items, crafting diagrams for weapons and armor, gwent cards (sadly) and the Nilfgaardian Roach. All other items are there. money, oils. bombs, alchemy recipes and so on... Even the stash has everything I put in there last time around.

---------- Updated at 03:08 PM ----------

The wolves have become far more deadly, five hits are enough to put me down, given they like to swarm you and attack simultaneously... Well, you know. Btw, they're level 36 and I'm 37 wearing the mastercrafted wolven set. That might be that I ignored all other schematic and armor I found so far and almost all of them have better stats than my current armor.

Do all witcher set's transfer to NG+ or just the one that is worn on you?I want to craft cat's and volf's armor and test them in new game, can i do this?

Trying to start a new game + now, and I'm getting a weird message that says my game isn't complete. Do you have beat the final story quest again in order to start a new game + file? Whats the deal here?

I don't even have new game + option in menu...

Well when you go into the new game option it ask's what difficulty you want, witcher 2 save data, etc. Then it ask's to import the save, but it's saying my game is completed when I obviously beat the piss out of the game. I dont get it.

Well when you go into the new game option it ask's what difficulty you want, witcher 2 save data, etc. Then it ask's to import the save, but it's saying my game is completed when I obviously beat the piss out of the game. I dont get it.

Oh... ,why would they put it in there, couldn't find it. Now it works, thanks. You have to load up your finished main questline and save it again, then quit to main menu and it will work. You are instructed to do that in the tutorial.

The only things that didn't carry over are trophies, quest items, crafting diagrams for weapons and armor, gwent cards (sadly) and the Nilfgaardian Roach. All other items are there. money, oils. bombs, alchemy recipes and so on... Even the stash has everything I put in there last time around.
Good to know trophies don't carry over, gonna sell them all. But really all diagrams for armors and weapons are gone? Even witcher gear and those diagrams for swords we weren't able to use because they were like level 46? That's a bit strange.

@Trzebiat

Sadly, yes. Not a single diagram from the previous playthrough. even rune diagrams didn't carry over, which I think is the weirdest thing of all.

Nice, thanks for the info man!

@MaayDay, @Trzebiat
@lufrc

I've just realized there is one more thing to add that didn't carry over. The HERBS, they're not there anymore, don't know why though. All the crafting materials and monster parts are there, mutagens are there. But herbs... Nah, completely gone.

Sadly, yes. Not a single diagram from the previous playthrough. even rune diagrams didn't carry over, which I think is the weirdest thing of all.
It doesn't make sense for any gear above level 30 and all witcher sets. Maybe they didn't mean that and it's a bug? Now I think I'll have to craft every piece for my collection before moving on to NG+.

I don't understand, do you have to have completed all side quests, Gwent cards etc?.. Just keeps telling me 'I haven't completed in this save'. I beat the game but not Gwent and the races.

Top Bottom