New Game+ is coming it seems

+
@Harvey-Birdman

Load your story complete save, save - then it'll count as a valid save for import.
Cheers, finally figured that. Had to make totally new save. Bit silly, after all the waiting a way to annoy the piss out o me just before I start...lol.. All gd now. Just as well too, I would have taped the disc to a grenade and pegged it at the devs if they expected me to finish Gwent....lol

Last edited:
@Trzebiat

The witcher set diagrams not carrying over makes perfect sense. Why? Because I think, you will not need a mastercrafted whatever armor to craft a legendary or whatnot armor. You'll just need a damd shirt or something.

Game doesn't start for me anymore. "MatchesCountError" - then nothing.

€: fixed it - the command console mod dlls caused the problem.

Last edited:
@Trzebiat

The witcher set diagrams not carrying over makes perfect sense. Why? Because I think, you will not need a mastercrafted whatever armor to craft a legendary or whatnot armor. You'll just need a damd shirt or something.

Exactly! There are some old leaked images from Legendary versions of the schematics and they will just start with the basic components, like the shirt.

And that's why ,also, the Mastercrafted armor you carry over will soon become outleveled by the first tier of the Legendary schematics..

@iCake
I know that, but it still would be nice for visual purposes. I would still prefer to play in mastercrafted wolven armor than enhanced or superior legendary version no matter of stats because of how it looks. And we don't know how balanced the game will be when you reach level 60-70, option to go back to mastercrafted set from NG to enjoy fights again with lower level enemies could be good.

@Trzebiat

I just crafted all mastercrafted sets in my previous playthrough, put them all in the stash and ta-dam... I have access to all mastercrafted sets in NG+. Besides, having all the diagrams to carry over will litter the crafting screen even more.

@iCake
I also crafted mastercrafted witcher sets (except griffin) and even 3 wolven sets and 3 ursine swords sets for different runes. I was lucky to put those +5% attack power runes (before patch) into every armor piece for each feline, ursine and 1 of wolven sets.

@R6ckStar

Read post #1083 in here

---------- Updated at 04:43 PM ----------

I know that, but it still would be nice for visual purposes. I would still prefer to play in mastercrafted wolven armor than enhanced or superior legendary version no matter of stats because of how it looks. And we don't know how balanced the game will be when you reach level 60-70, option to go back to mastercrafted set from NG to enjoy fights again with lower level enemies could be good.

I see, I just got one shot by a level 36 bear, being level 38 myself and wearing mastercrafted wolven armor. So I don't think they're gonna be viable choices in the late game. Deathmarch by the way.

I see, I just got one shot by a level 36 bear, being level 38 myself and wearing mastercrafted wolven armor. So I don't think they're gonna be viable choices in the late game. Deathmarch by the way.
Wow, that sounds awesome. Hope the DLC will show up on PS Store today.

Hmm, I was just given the option to download it from GOG, haven't tried it yet, but was anyone else given this option?

I heard you will be able to obtain Walked the Path (complete the game on Death March difficulty) achievement in New Game Plus. But how about other achievements? Will they work in NG+ too? For example, can you collect all the gwent cards and get Card Collector achievement?

I heard you will be able to obtain Walked the Path (complete the game on Death March difficulty) achievement in New Game Plus. But how about other achievements? Will they work in NG+ too? For example, can you collect all the gwent cards and get Card Collector achievement?

Don't see a single reason why the other achievements wouln't work.

Top Bottom