New Game+ is coming it seems

+
For real. I got home early and was so excited and then boom. Not out on ps4 yet and the excitement is ruined.

Awww! I'm still at work and excited to go home and install New Game + only to read this and be disappointed.
I finished the main story and additional DLC side quests (except for Skellige's Most Wanted which is bugged), so I'm real excited to use New Game + for my second playthrough.

@Trzebiat

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of that upcoming Griffin boss fight in White Orchid now.:scared:

I'm more afraid of that Griffin lvl 48 in Skellige. Killled him at level 34 right before the final quest, after trying since lvl 26. Wonder what level it will be in NG+!!! =) Deathmarch FTW

All good and well in the Galaxy , game is running well, looking forward to dig deeper and try the new legendary armors and swords!

I thought so too, but I just downloaded the small 1.4 mb file onto the PS4. So I guess not?

From what I can see it is the 18th for psn. All depends on what time zone you are in. The Aussies have gotten there's I belive. I tried asking sony on twitter but they ignored me so they can answer the same 50 black opts 3 questions over and over again.

when will NG+ On psn can be download?

is there any news or something for NG+,On PSN
Can't Wait i hope very very soon!!!:boring:

I have a bug: I completed the story and EVERY quest I had and when I try to start NG+ it tells me I have not completed the Mainquest o_0

Well, I guess you have to load the Savegame and then Save it again for it to unlock. o_0

Last edited:
EU PSN is out now, US PSN should be later today.

According to VG247, this is when and what;

The Witcher 3’s New Game Plus mode is available now in Europe and will roll out to North America later today. Now, If you’re planning on venturing back into the world of The Witcher 3 in New Game +, there’s some things you need to know. Some of of the stuff you’ll have gathered during your playthrough will carry over, while other will not. There’s a handy guide below, courtesy of VG247. The patch weighs in at around 2MB and is relatively small thanks to the groundwork laid by Update 1.08.
THIS STUFF CARRIES OVER:
  • All player EXP, including level (if lower than 30, you’ll be bumped up)
  • Inventory equipment, including Witcher gear sets
  • Stash items not covered in the ‘doesn’t carry over’ list
  • Alchemy crafting components
  • Alchemy recipes and crafting schematics
  • Money
THIS STUFF DOES NOT:
  • Consumables such as food and drink
  • Letters and books
  • Monster trophies
  • Quest items (such as Keira’s lamp or medallion)
  • Gwent cards, including those purchased
  • Difficulty level, you’ll be able to reselect it
  • Map items such as way-points, signposts etc.

Last edited:
If you have multiple play-through saves, are you able to decide which of them to use for the Game+ start? I am assuming that you will be able to go into the one that you want to carry over when you elect the game+ version, but I hate to assume.

Wanted to thank you for this response. I played vanilla on normal and finished at level 36 with all witcher master level armor and weapons wanted to beat the game on Death March as I have 87% of the Trophies and was worried it wouldn't count. About half way through now and loving NG+ Death March. I've played NG+ Dark Souls and this is just wonderfully balanced, and I love that my potions are now very important and so are my defensive signs. Its forced me to reconsider how I approached fights and so far my only death has came for auto slide.

Top Bottom