New Game + Questions and Answers

+
New Game + Questions and Answers

Just startet New Game + from former playthrough. I started with the same Level as before lvl 36. I thought with new game + Gerald will be reset to lvl 30? Is this a failure or is someone else experiencing the same? Lvl 36 is already too high above the first monsters which are only lvl 31. Very easy even on death march

No it only puts you to level 30 if you are BELOW 30. At least you can play it lol. I get a vibration then death screen straight after first scene.

if you finished the game with level below 30, the ng+ levels you up to 30, if your level was higher than 30, when finished the game, in ng+ you will have the same level

I believe you only start at lvl 30 if you were lvl 30 or lower at end of game. If you were higher that is where you start. I rstarted at lvl 36 also.

NG+ and Walked the Path achivment

Hello,
it's possible to take this achivment ( finish game on Death March level), If I finish a game on dlc NG+? Or i need start from 1level without last DLC?

Hello,
it's possible to take this achivment ( finish game on Death March level), If I finish a game on dlc NG+? Or i need start from 1level without last DLC?

You can get it from NG+. They said so in a few posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Do horses carry over in NG+?

I was wondering if horses carry over in NG+, such as
the on you get the Emhyr if you bring Cirilla to him.
if anyone could answer my question it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Are you sure about that? Given that level progression is roughly at half the rate at ~20-30, the 'expected' level at the end of NG+ should only be around 45-50.

(Obviously a WAG, but there is a reason for this guess rather than just 2x what we got in the original game mode).

Are you sure about that? Given that level progression is roughly at half the rate at ~20-30, the 'expected' level at the end of NG+ should only be around 45-50.

(Obviously a WAG, but there is a reason for this guess rather than just 2x what we got in the original game mode).

Pretty sure you will be levelling into the 60s , quest contract: missing brother is recommended level 63 for example, that is one of the most high level quests in the game. I have started a new playthrough and i'm already close to 40 just by finishing white orchid.

What happened to the questions?

I started a NG+ game, when asked if I wanted to have the simulated W2 save, I chose no because having Letho later is a big help. I get to Vizima & General Voorhis doesn't ask any questions. What happened to the questions? And now I'm up the creek because I deleted the other saves, so now I can't go back and start a new NG+ game.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there's only one alternate horse in the entire game, isn't there? And no, mine didn't either. Looks like it doesn't carry over.

@thewerewolf01
I didn't get Ciri to meet Emhyr when the choice was given, but other players say than if go ahead and present Ciri to Emhyr and you refuse the gold from him, he will give you a nilfgaardian horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom