new game +

+
I've just completed the Witcher 3 at level 34 and after spawning back in Kear Morhen i got the pop up telling me i can go into new game plus but decided to wonder and explore the rest of the map around Kear Morhen hitting level 35 after i was finished.
I returned to the lower court yard of the keep and made a new manual save but when i went back to the main menu and started a new game i didn't get the option to get into new game plus just a standard new save.
i have the two expansions installed and i have not been able to locate any videos or other forums that can help with this issue.

Am i stuck unable to create transfer my old save?

Which version of The Witcher 3 do you own? If you have the normal version of the game, you still need to install the NG+ dlc. You can easily find that DLC on GOG, Steam and so on.

But if you have the Game of the Year edition that DLC should already be installed. In that case, perhaps reload the last save game again (a save game after beating the main story) and make a new manual save game, just in case.

You can also verify/repair the game files if you are playing with Steam or GOG.

devivre
worked wonders. Turns out i mistook what the game was saying when it said the dlc was Available, i took that to meaning it was installed, it wasn't. Followed your instructions, thank you for the help

Top Bottom