New Game+

+
I agree we really need a new game plus for this game. Whats the point of collecting all that sweet loot if all it does is just reset all the way back to the last saved game before mission starts, like bruh and don't even get me started about the level progression or the loot from Adam Smasher, or rogues gun like come on.

Not only do we need a New Game + mode or something akin to it, I think there should be more paths open for it.

I know from that it would seem like V in some cases would know the impossible, but it feel as it should feel more like a city that V would know. For instance,
For Jackie's death, even though he is going to do, perhaps V can take the extra step to try to save him further, letting the player think that there will be something different, something they can do to help, only to be cut short. The impact of it being a New Game + would drive the player just that much more.

Not only do we need a New Game + mode or something akin to it, I think there should be more paths open for it.

I know from that it would seem like V in some cases would know the impossible, but it feel as it should feel more like a city that V would know. For instance,
For Jackie's death, even though he is going to do, perhaps V can take the extra step to try to save him further, letting the player think that there will be something different, something they can do to help, only to be cut short. The impact of it being a New Game + would drive the player just that much more.

There was trailers and snippets leading up to release showing scenes from the prologue that had hacked screens saying different messages to the actual prologue. Such as get out, run etc

With that in mind I honestly thought we were going to get through the end of the game and it reboot and find out we were actually in Mikoshi the whole time in a loop or something.

I don't know if I agree. You could unlock higher difficulties perhaps but I really don't want to have a mode where you start off uber all of a sudden.

The game is mostly story telling, no? V lives, V dies... In an economy that's already broke, we don't really need godly protagonists?

What I would like though, is for the game to realise I don't need tutorials or so much hand holding in the early game anymore. Going though the explanations of everything, "now copy me's" etc is droll.

I need this mode as well. I grinded to level 50, craft all my legendary items, only to be left with ncpd hustles that have a very low threat even on very hard difficulty, it's not fun anymore, what's the point of upgrading your character with no repeatable content left to use it on? what's the point of upgrading the tech and strength when you ran out of doors to open? Where should I use this crafting and upgraded legendary widowmaker on?

Wanna play the game from the beginning again with all my belongings from the previous game.
But would that be interesting? When it comes to combat mechanics the game is actually "looter-shooter" with players aquiring more powerful version of weapons and scripts as they progress towards the ending. For example - early game's Militech M251s Ajax assault rifle deal 45-80 damage per second. Late game's version of the same assault rifle deals up to 400-600 damage per second. It would one-shot early game enemies with no effort.

But would that be interesting? When it comes to combat mechanics the game is actually "looter-shooter" with players aquiring more powerful version of weapons and scripts as they progress towards the ending. For example - early game's Militech M251s Ajax assault rifle deal 45-80 damage per second. Late game's version of the same assault rifle deals up to 400-600 damage per second. It would one-shot early game enemies with no effort.

Yes.

Also fun.

Thank you for listening.

This is NOT looter shooter. No, RPG has looting system like this for very long time and looter-shooter is new genre which derive from it and concentrate on loot part.

And yes some player like us enjoy it because we enjoy the story part and see other things as collection.

Will we see at some point of time a new game plus? Right now the only thing that can be done is being brought back to before the point of no return. it would be nice if in a later update we get to do a new game plus.

But why would you even want to replay this game?

With the broken crafting system, loot system and combat NG+ is pointless the only time the game is "difficult" is when you decide to ditch the prologue missions and do all the Watson side quests and police events and even then the game is a joke even on V. Hard after level 6 or so.

If you ditch the prologue you can get to level 14-15 and about 30 street cred before doing the heist mission.

Game plus doesn't have any sense unless they remove the stupid leveled loot mechanic, what matters your equipment if it become useless in a few levels?

Even fixing it seens ng+ very boring, what is the sense of create a build if you can maximize everything at the end

Game plus doesn't have any sense unless they remove the stupid leveled loot mechanic, what matters your equipment if it become useless in a few levels?

Even fixing it seens ng+ very boring, what is the sense of create a build if you can maximize everything at the end

And why would you even what to replay that game... does it really make such a difference to you whether you open the door on the left with strength or the door on the right with tech savviness only to end up in the same room? Does really make a difference to you if your V says the same thing only with different words during you second or third playthrough only to be forced to make exactly the same decisions anyway? Nope not for me... after 140 hours of this game i can tell you there is no replay value to be had there... none what so ever!

And why would you even what to replay that game... does it really make such a difference to you whether you open the door on the left with strength or the door on the right with tech savviness only to end up in the same room? Does really make a difference to you if your V says the same thing only with different words during you second or third playthrough only to be forced to make exactly the same decisions anyway? Nope not for me... after 140 hours of this game i can tell you there is no replay value to be had there... none what so ever!
I agree with you, I honestly enjoy the game but don't think it a have a good replay. BTW, I finish my first playthrough and don't touch it again.

But I can't also find how a ng+ can fix that. But If a think of a new playthrough the only approach is to kill things in a different fashion, not for rpg options

Top Bottom