New Game+

+
I mean, the loot wall is kind of a thing. So to even complete the loot wall 'New Game Plus' is a pre-requisite.

I'm not disappointed that the 'Loot Wall' cant be completed without prior knowledge of each of the weapons, but for completionists like me it's important to find these weapons and store them for the feel of 100% completion. Satori is only available in one part of a story mission and once that story is over, well too bad. I actually broke into the building and got Satori after the fact, but was unable to leap from the impossible height of the roof and live. So I started the game over.

Another option would be to have a menu for 'legendary weapon' tracking. Then, during a mission, the 'tracking' would indicate somehow that the legendary item is available (or not) based on a notification.

And yet another option would be to allow the playing of a mission over-again at any point during the story (like a braindance), with the possibility of only looting items that are 'of legendary status' and no XP allowed.

In any case the idea of New Game Plus is for sure useful (in this sense) to me. -w

They'd need to fix the game breaking bug if you pay Vic the 21k straight off the bat before progressing, but still keen.

Will we see at some point of time a new game plus? Right now the only thing that can be done is being brought back to before the point of no return. it would be nice if in a later update we get to do a new game plus.
New Game+ with legendary difficulty

I'd like them to change how the world works either first or with ng+ if possible

Purely for selfish reasons ofc but i'd actually prefer this world to scale with the player simply because of how i play.

Im on my 7th run now and i never see all content because of how i play, which i'll no go into but surfice to say i always finish about lvl 30 -35 with SC of 50, nearly nothing in city center or south of city done and only a few things in badlands, if i did all the content in one run i'd probably be tired and no play anymore hence short runs to experience the main story/dialogue from different angles.

I see no reason to 'open' the side content to any lvl thats not connected, if any, to MQ and if anything it would allow me to enjoy the game even more by allowing me to take my V's through the game more differently from one another than whats currently on offer.

But would that be interesting? When it comes to combat mechanics the game is actually "looter-shooter" with players aquiring more powerful version of weapons and scripts as they progress towards the ending. For example - early game's Militech M251s Ajax assault rifle deal 45-80 damage per second. Late game's version of the same assault rifle deals up to 400-600 damage per second. It would one-shot early game enemies with no effort.

I find it irritating as hell actually. I play the game for the story and would very much love to tear through the game with maxed out gear.

I never used the NG+ feature. I see no reason to replay a game unless it results in drastic changes to what I have already experienced.

I would prefer an "endless play" system. Think like a POE or Diablo "like". The world might reset, new / better gear, and be tougher, but I don't need to be dragged through the story again. Not unless the story is actually about V. My V.

One of the reasons my first request is recurring missions and enemy dens / dungeons that repop every time the player wakes up in the world.

I'd like a NG+ that starts you out in NC with no main quest. Just a, forgive the appropriate Ghost in the Shell tv series reference, endless gig.

I think, a ng+ should be added, but right now it's pointless. Of course I wish I could have these guns from last missions, but for me the game is just not so variative to spend any more time to play again. It's clear that neither your background nor your body play any role in the walkthrough since the game is just a corridor where no lines play any sufficent role - except for who you can get in love with. And River Ward is not a reason for me to do that.

NG+ would be a thing but only with an altered night city.

A night city, where V never gets contracted by Mr chill and Johnny is not making snide comments, because he is cut out during side missions.

NG+ would be a thing but only with an altered night city.

A night city, where V never gets contracted by Mr chill and Johnny is not making snide comments, because he is cut out during side missions.

better yet... cut him out of all missions and we get a real open world RPG that you get to experience instead of being hurried through the alpha version of a potentially great game via a contrived yet generic plot device in your characters head?

Will we see at some point of time a new game plus? Right now the only thing that can be done is being brought back to before the point of no return. it would be nice if in a later update we get to do a new game plus.
The problem os this game have enougth perk, level and item, a New game + with New Levels Will be so easy with a level 100 V for exemple

I know yu guys are busy. I hope they add a car that can shoot.and please remove this item cap for ps4. So I can get back to enjoying cyberpunk.

Attachments

• 20201225_032232.jpg
    20201225_032232.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
- Newgame+
- Better scaling
- Something similar to "mayhem lvl" from Borderlands 3
- Endgame repeatable challenges like arenas etc.
- Way more gear variety + more VERY rare items, so you would need to grind a lot

Just few points would make this game waaaaaay longer and more enjoyable.

Top Bottom