New gameplay at Gametrailers!

+
New gameplay at Gametrailers!

Gametrailers have just posted the new gameplay video from The Witcher, titled "Gameplay Locations". The video is a short 4 minute trip across game's wonderful and unique locations, that you will explore by yourself at the end of the month. What you will see in this gameplay is a sword skill practice on the courtyard of witchers fortress Kaer Morhen, streets of Vizime, and a swamp location habited by monsters. Narrator of the video is Tom Gop - Assistant Producer of The Witcher.Enjoy!

Weren't there, like, too many monsters in a single swamp shown? Or was it for the demonstration purposes only? Other than that - great vid. :)

looks absolutely great, except for that heap of monsters in the swamp, that was a bit crowded. I hope that's not a too common thing in the game.

It did look very nice, but I agree that the swamp was a bit crowded. I thought I was watching a video of a MMORPG for a minute. :eek:

In the swamp section, it was also funny how the slimy monster performed a pike dive into an ankle-deep water (at 2:30) :). However I cannot tell how distractive such details could be when actually playing the game. I very much like the 'European look' of the game, cities are great.

OMG that was fricking awesome, thats the most detailed vid ive seen yet! most of the other vids where zoomed out which made me doubt the graphical greatness, im glad to say i was proved wrong!!! ;D

Great Vid!! This gives me what i missed in the other gameplay movie. Great nature and beautiful cities. Cool idea to begin in the castle.

*agree* the landscape look very beautiful... nice places for a picknick, forget the time until the night comes and you will face some unpleasant suprises when the inhabitants turn up^..^
Maegnar said:
Weren't there, like, too many monsters in a single swamp shown? Or was it for the demonstration purposes only?
They were hired to cast for a demonstration "a normal day in a swamp-monsters day" ;D

PetraSilie said:
PetraSilie said:
Weren't there, like, too many monsters in a single swamp shown? Or was it for the demonstration purposes only?
They were hired to cast for a demonstration "a normal day in a swamp-monsters day" ;D
This was probably the most monster-infested spot on the swamps, far above the norm.And I must say that in game, especially with the over-the-shoulder camera, the locations look even more beautiful :)

Awesome!I also want to say that Tom Gop is a great narrator! I'm an American, but for some reason, his european voice seems perfect for narrating The Witcher gameplay trailers. Keep using him!I look forward to more! Just 3 weeks until release!

This video and the previous "Quest Gameplay" video have both impressed me very much. This game just plain looks awesome.Rock on.

well the Vid is grate and Im looking forword to playing and with all those monsters all I can say is Bring it ON !!!!! :D

Top Bottom