New gamer suggestions/advice?

+
... tip...
You will encounter alot of them Sirens when you're out boating. I'm not kidding. ! ALOT !
Make sure to equip Geralt with the bow thingy. Watch the first 2 mins or so of my gameplay clip.
...oh... try not to hit anything in the water with your boat. Not a good thing to do...
NG+ Death March

Yeah i've killed a bunch of sirens. most of them dont hurt me, but they do tear the boat apart. Common monsters generally just seem to bounce off of Geralt for me. Siren's other wise get annoying on the water lol

Well, they're never "not annoying" :p ...kind of the cliff racers of Skellige. But there is a feature with the boats that some people don't realize. Double-tap "sprint" (like you would to get Roach to gallop) and the boat will go top-speed. By navigating carefully, it's possible to evade some of them.

When they do latch on, you'll usually have enough time to get up and hit them with a snap-shot from the crossbow before they cause damage.

If they swarm with 3-4 at once, I just draw and fight them. (Just don't use Aard... ;))

Well, they're never "not annoying" :p ...kind of the cliff racers of Skellige. But there is a feature with the boats that some people don't realize. Double-tap "sprint" (like you would to get Roach to gallop) and the boat will go top-speed. By navigating carefully, it's possible to evade some of them.

When they do latch on, you'll usually have enough time to get up and hit them with a snap-shot from the crossbow before they cause damage.

If they swarm with 3-4 at once, I just draw and fight them. (Just don't use Aard... ;))

haha yeah i can see myself accidently blasting myself off the boat with Aard, cause I'm clumsy like that. but thanks for the double tap tip i didn't know that. nothing like a little slice and dice though.

"... today is my, attack by sirens on my boating day, day..."

Dude that was like 10 sirens and you're all like "Nah, I'm Geralt, the Green Arrow" haha. I'm no good with the crossbow so maybe i need to practice and get some better arrows lol

Top Bottom