New glitch: The Final Trial invisible foglets (possible spoilers)

+
New glitch: The Final Trial invisible foglets (possible spoilers)

So after not playing the game for 3 weeks because CDPR decided to raise gear level requirements without me knowing, I have found a new glitch 20 minutes into playing again.

In the quest The Final Trial, before entering the cave you have the option to investigate cries for help on the hillside. When I do, a group of foglets appear to challenge me - only, they don't really "appear." All I see is mist, and sometimes the silhouettes of otherwise completely invisible foglets. Because I can't target them, I can't fight them and I die. Some of them appear as level 0.

Loading previous saves and restarting the game does nothing.

Great work guys. Great work.

The level 0 foglets are intended, that's the foglets way of distracting you. But if the foglet doesn't appear at all, then that is a bug. Did you try casting yrden.

That's not a new glitch, happened to me the first time I played shortly after release. You can simply choose to agree that it's an illusion and bypass the fight entirely.

That's not a new glitch, happened to me the first time I played shortly after release. You can simply choose to agree that it's an illusion and bypass the fight entirely.

I'm sure I can, but the point is I want to do it. It may be just me, but it bothers me knowing that I'm playing a game that doesn't fully work. I didn't pay "some" of the retail price for the game, so I shouldn't get a game that "sometimes" works. I don't know if something will happen around the corner that will make me lose progress. It's irritating. I don't think it's too much to ask to have what is ostensibly a finished product work like it's supposed to. I'm not raging at you, just speaking my piece.

Last edited:
Top Bottom