New Gwent term: "Effort". How does it work?

+
New Gwent term: "Effort". How does it work?

I didnt find any faq on GWENT new terms. Some of them(summon, armory etc.) is easy to understand but some...
E.G. Effort -how it works?( e.g. Arachas Behemoth) [h=1][/h]

You can hover over the card in a match and see what these things do. I think there should be a simple way to see what these things do tho somewhere else.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Effort means that the special rule will only apply if the ability of the card is used. If the ability of the card cannot be used for some reason, the special rule will not take effect.

Is there a possibility to willingly NOT use the ability? I remember it wasnt in CBT. It was hilarious to see opponent pull out cleaver against gold yen:conjurer only to be forced to lock his own unit :D

Bugii;n8596590 said:
Is there a possibility to willingly NOT use the ability? I remember it wasnt in CBT. It was hilarious to see opponent pull out cleaver against gold yen:conjurer only to be forced to lock his own unit :D

Agreed. On several occasions I had to pull enemy unit out from biting frost since the only unit I could play was Drowner.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
If there is at least one possible way the ability can be used - it has to be used. What I said above only applies to the situations where it is not possible to use card's ability in any way.

Where can I find information of the rest of the new cards term? I'm having hard time understanding more than one of them.

Top Bottom