New hotfixes for GWENT and Thronebreaker are live!

+

New hotfixes for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales are now available for PC and PS4! With this update, we’ve focused on improving stability and performance for consoles.

Full list of changes:
  • Fixed an issue causing Thronebreaker and multiplayer GWENT to crash on PS4 Pro and PS4.
  • Fixed an issue whereby FPS would significantly drop when accessing the GWENT and Thronebreaker Deckbuilder.
  • Fixed minor UI issues.
  • Fixed several in-game Contracts (GWENT).
  • Fixed an issue whereby entering the Mess Tent would cause the game to freeze (Thronebreaker).
  • Added Chinese language support to the GOG version of the game (Thronebreaker).
  • Other stability improvements and fixes.

For Xbox One, the hotfix will become available within the next few days. Until then, Xbox players will only be matched against other Xbox players. Matchmaking for this version of the game will be temporarily adjusted in order to shorten the queue time.

Are you going to permanently turn on the animations for the premium cards on PS4? That way we won't have to hover over cards for their animations to play. Thank you.

Would love this with an option to disable animated cards in options.

That way everyone can be happy and more people grt to ser these sexy animations the 3D artists made.

CDPR i really appreciate the hard work. but still, the bug where you suddenly freeze in the match and can't play any card still exist it cost me to loose a lot of games and it is really unbearable i just don't feel safe playing ranked matches anymore. please look it up.

Cool, but when are the xbox, pc an ps4 coming to play together?
Also, I'm in love with this suberb 🎮

I wouldn't count on cross platform with PS4. Sony is kind of dumb when it comes to cross platform and tend to fight against it. Not sure why they would care, cross platform isn't going to magically kill their market share and might even help increase it/not drive customers to PC or XBox where cross platform is a thing.

Then again Sony is a Japanese company and Japanese companies tend to do some really weird stuff that looks morinic from an outside looking in perspective.

Still waiting on an answer to this. Really don't get why they haven't even acknowledged it yet....
Were still waiting on cross platform play, which was promised months ago with no word on it since. So i can give a fuck less if my cards shimmer and glow if i cant show them off to my friends on pc.

And if Sony's the only reason why this isnt being worked on the devs should just exclude them until Sony decides to pull there head out of there hermit hole just like they did with Fortnite.

Last edited:
Were still waiting on cross platform play, which was promised months ago with no word on it since. So i can give a fuck less if my cards shimmer and glow if i cant show them off to my friends on pc.

And if Sony's the only reason why this isnt being worked on the devs should just exclude them until Sony decides to pull there head out of there hermit hole just like they did with Fortnite.

I don't think Gwent has the relevance to make any power moves right now, they would only be losing the console market.

Is it okay if Morvran Voorhis uses all his charges together when you activate his ability and you don't have a way to stop him on ps4? And i would glad to see premium cards work on ps4.

Some achievements are still bugging e.g. I opened all chests in Mahakam and it was still showing 7/8, I checked all chests before going to Rivia and all of them were opened.

My command tent is still bugged, always shows an exclamation point as if something new is there, but it is not there. Also, still some stuttering toward the end of battles.

Top Bottom