New interview with CDPR about CP2077 on Rock, Paper, Shotgun

+
Female characters were confirmed by the confirmation of a sandbox environment. I guess your anxiety stems from the the Witcher series featuring only male protagonist, however the Witcher is a different game. Are you suggesting CD Projekt has not yet mastered the secret technology of producing female protagonists?

Lol ^^ In my case it rather stems from other developers including Piranha Bytes always complaining about how much effort that would take and that only a minority of players wants that anyways and so on. Games where you can choose the protagonist's gender are getting rather rare. Bethesda and BioWare are the only companies I know that always feature that.

Yes. And how did you know of this technology? Are you a spy? HERESY. BURN HEEM.

Lol ^^ In my case it rather stems from other developers including Piranha Bytes always complaining about how much effort that would take and that only a minority of players wants that anyways and so on. Games where you can choose the protagonist's gender are getting rather rare. Bethesda and BioWare are the only companies I know that always feature that.

Didn't Mike spill the beans already last summer when he said: "You are one man army or one woman army [...]"
By the way, Mike lost a lot of weight during the last several months. Good for him!

The interview was an ass and represents the worst sort of gaming journalism. If someone is going to come talk about a product, maybe try talking about the product rather than trying to fish for a story by turning the interview into a current issue hot button. It's great the developer didn't loose their cool and feed the moron asking questions.

"Grand Theft Auto 3 is basically cyberpunk minus the hardware.”

"You can’t have Cyberpunk 2020 without the evil ninja-corp Arasaka and it’s paranoid corporate heads. Places like the Afterlife; the Forlorn Hope – these are the sites where a million adventures started in so many player’s own games."

I now have pretty much complete confidence in this game...

Between this and the Witcher 3 statement talking about the size of the world map being huge, and horses being included (which means vehicles are pretty much a lock for 2077), I am pretty well stoked.... absolutely stoked.... stoked beyond belief...

Top Bottom