New interview with Marcin Iwiński, CD Projekt Red's CEO

+
New interview with Marcin Iwiński, CD Projekt Red's CEO

Check out the new interview with Marcin Iwiński, CD Projekt Red's CEO at www.forbes.com.

Forum veteran
I've been hard on him in the past, but there's no denying that he's great at his job.

Also, whatever you guys have planned next... please, for the love of all that's good and righteous in this world, make something that will keep Bioware from ever coming up again. It's leading to some serious cognitive dissonance as I try to pretend that they don't exist while reading articles where they always seem to come up. Give Marcin a switchblade to threaten interviewers with, if necessary.

Forum veteran
slimgrin said:
For what?
Some contradictory statements on the topic of piracy way back when that was an issue. I was already wielding my rhetoric katana and swinging it at everyone who dared disagree with me, and he eventually ended up in my rage ninja sights.

Very good answer on the topic of Mass Effect 3 - give a diplomatic [yet truthful] answer, then turn focus on The Witcher 2. That being said, the end game of The Witcher 2 was beyond satisfying. I had no questions after my final fight. I loved that how much I found out was up to me - that I had the complete option of saying "screw it" and just go for blood. Or I could talk things out before I swung my sword.

So much closure!

(PLN is the Polish zloty – there are roughly 3.26 zloty to the dollar, so revenues were roughly $46m at current exchange rates, with a net profit overal of $7.4m).

with a net profit overal of $7.4m

That doesn't sound much

Top Bottom