"new item received" notification

+
Picking up items faster than the time window "new item received" notification is displayed creates a que.
This que is not purged by save + reload.

Meaning that you can finish a mission, sell or scrap everything and a *long* time later "new item received" notifications keep popping up.

As far as I know there is no way to disable these notification or to purge the message queue.
I'm not sure if this can cause the game to crash.
I end up watching Netflix, browsing the forums or whatever just waiting for these notifications to end.

Anyone else finds this annoying?
Any way to disable these messages, purge the waiting messages queue or speed them up?

Picking up items faster than the time window "new item received" notification is displayed creates a que.
This que is not purged by save + reload.

Meaning that you can finish a mission, sell or scrap everything and a *long* time later "new item received" notifications keep popping up.

As far as I know there is no way to disable these notification or to purge the message queue.
I'm not sure if this can cause the game to crash.
I end up watching Netflix, browsing the forums or whatever just waiting for these notifications to end.

Anyone else finds this annoying?
Any way to disable these messages, purge the waiting messages queue or speed them up?
Still just as annoying two years and eight months later. Seems there were mods for this for a time, they're gone now though.

Yeah, I noticed that just now with 2.0 as well.

Apparently it was there before, but since I equiped items only due to their stats, I had no reason to buy stuff so I would have it unlocked in my Wardrobe before (not to mention, Wardrobe didn't really exist when I played before). Now, you go to a vendor and buy every clothing you don't have, it's months of notifications. And what's worse, they also delay every other possible notification you could have. Gigs don't start, nor do Side Missions, because the game is waiting for the Queue to reach the current notification (IE, the call/name of the mission).

Very weird, really. Should definitely be looked into.

Top Bottom