New Journey Bugged on Steam

+
Bought premium Journey+25 Levels on GOG. Got the Bill, indikátor shows, I'm Journey Level 26, but got nothing. NoRPs, no Cosmetics, nothing, zero...

At least some of the issues are probably due to heavy load on the servers.

I would wait a while, and also see if restarting the game or verifying its file integrity helps.

I would wait a while, and also see if restarting the game or verifying its file integrity helps.

I tried verifying but it didnt help. Still cannot get the rewards, everything up to lvl 25. So i guess the servers are indeed heavy overloaded or so.

Restart and Verify/Repair did not solve the problem...I'm waiting now and if nothing happens then I'll send a ticket.

I ran into the same issue (GOG version). Journey contracts show I have 1 step in basic and premium journeys, same as journey screen, but both rewards are missing - avatar is not in my vanities collection (BTW, Witchercon rewards also disappeared) and board is shown as locked. Verifying did nothing, let's hope it's really the servers heavy load issue.

Top Bottom