New Journey countdown

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's speculation time again! The next Journey will begin on Tuesday, February 8th, and there is a countdown on playgwent.com.

The background image is:
1643996181634.png

To me,
that looks exactly like Novigrad would in winter, specifically Temple Isle and the bridge connecting it to the main part of the city.

I don't know about the Journey character(s) though... there are several options, many of whom already have Leader models and therefore cannot really be the main character.

What I do know is that the image is beautiful!

I'm pretty sure the new jurney character is going to be Dudu. Or maybe Esterad.

Last edited:
Well we have snow/frost and we have novigrad.

I dont think its something about wild Hunt, because for me there is no sense novigrad being in The back.

For the other side, something pure about novigrad for me there is no much sense either, since players usually remember novigrad in The summer/spring.

So should be something from novigrad but with a specific theme about snow/frost

Well we have snow/frost and we have novigrad.

I dont think its something about wild Hunt, because for me there is no sense novigrad being in The back.

For the other side, something pure about novigrad for me there is no much sense either, since players usually remember novigrad in The summer/spring.

So should be something from novigrad but with a specific theme about snow/frost
It can be White Frost, the beginning of the end of the world. :coolstory:

Well, no high hopes, but I had wished for Cerys.. Bugs me a little bit, that there is no female leader for Skellige yet.

I can't help thinking the scene being wintery has some significance beyond just the fact that it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere right now -- and that puzzles me.

I can't help thinking the scene being wintery has some significance beyond just the fact that it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere right now -- and that puzzles me.
Maybe they just want to do a winter version of Novigrad game board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom