New kegs in store!

+

Special Premium Kegs are now available for a limited time!

Each Keg costs 4000 Card Fragments (AKA Scraps), and contains 5 Premium Cards – from both the Base Set and the Crimson Curse expansion.

Grab yours until Thursday, April 25th, 12 PM (noon) CEST!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Before when we could craft the cards for double the scraps we wouldn't get no where near close to 4k for 5 cards. Unless they were all golds but that's not the case...

Wow, 4000 scraps? For that amount, you can also craft 5 non-premium legendary cards. Looking at the old scrap price to create premium cards (I know, not applicable anymore), a keg with 4 premium commons and 1 premium rare would cost 4 x 200 + 1 x 400 = 1200 scraps. In addition, these premium kegs are a mix of base set and CC. Why no option for CC only? All in all, this is a very (too) expensive cosmetic in my opinion (unless you're still swimming in scraps from beta, but then you probably already have all premiums anyway).

I guess I'll buy some cause I have 750k scraps left... even though you are paying 800k for a card, which is definitely expensive, when you'll get 5 Bronzes most of the time.

Seems to me more of a way to force/help veterans like me to spent their hard earned scraps during Beta, while giving them something little in exchange... something very LITTLE, especially when CC and BS cards will be mixed and I already have a full BS collection (BS collection...).

4000 is way too much, I'd rather keep the freedom to craft what I want when updates come out. I'll take the easy pass here. 1000 per keg I would have went all in since you guys screwed me of all my premiums, as is I'm not looking to give up my scraps for random cards and doubles I don't need with very little scrap value.

I guess I'll buy some cause I have 750k scraps left... even though you are paying 800k for a card, which is definitely expensive, when you'll get 5 Bronzes most of the time.

Seems to me more of a way to force/help veterans like me to spent their hard earned scraps during Beta, while giving them something little in exchange... something very LITTLE, especially when CC and BS cards will be mixed and I already have a full BS collection (BS collection...).
Lol, yes, allowing the ultra-rich to choose to be ripped off. This does not look at all like a special deal to me.

Lol, yes, allowing the ultra-rich to choose to be ripped off...
What do you mean? The fact that people were playing this game for years, spent hundreds of hours and gave feedback, helping to built a game that is no more, while earning their "riches" with their time (and money!) spent, than got ripped with the post-Homecoming economy change and now are charged double and treble for that time they've spent before?

What do you mean?

This offer is almost as much generous as faction kegs for 200 ore.
Make 2k scraps at least for premium kegs, then it will be justified offer for 1 premium rare and 4 bronzes.

i bought about 12-13 kegs in the idea that i'll get golds and bronzes that i don't have and i got mostly duplicate bronzes and 1-2 golds. I honestly feel ripped off after spending almost 50k scrap for 2 golds and about 5 bronzes that i don't have. You should change the value of those kegs to 1k or 1.5k scrap per keg and refund the difference to people who bought those things already.

For players with resources carry-over from beta, 4k is nothing but for new players or new accounts this is completely out of reach.

For players with resources carry-over from beta, 4k is nothing but for new players or new accounts this is completely out of reach.

I played the beta, had a full collection till Crimson Curse and still had 240k scrap (I stopped playing for a while and came back since the Crimson Curse expansion to see what's what, otherwise i would've had much more scrap) and i still don't wanna buy those.

If they were only CC card

I had 400k scraps, but I don't want to pay 4k scraps for 5 Premium cards.
I have a full standard/premium Base Set and a full CC Standard Set. I wait 'til Prestige 5 and open my CC Kegs. It's a much better deal for me. I need those scraps for the incoming expansions.

What do you mean? The fact that people were playing this game for years, spent hundreds of hours and gave feedback, helping to built a game that is no more, while earning their "riches" with their time (and money!) spent, than got ripped with the post-Homecoming economy change and now are charged double and treble for that time they've spent before?

What do you mean?
All that you wrote, I agree. I mean that this seems no "special deal" to me, but a rip-off for the ultra-rich-in-scraps, because the players with not that many scraps can't afford this. Like buying a house of 3 million for 10 million, because you have 100 million anyway. Still a bad deal.

All that you wrote, I agree. I mean that this seems no "special deal" to me, but a rip-off for the ultra-rich-in-scraps, because the players with not that many scraps can't afford this. Like buying a house of 3 million for 10 million, because you have 100 million anyway. Still a bad deal.
Looks like they are trying to clean out our scraps before blessing us with more pre-order "bullshit" packs. Seeing as to how many of us have scraps for days I can't imagine many having paid for a boat load of kegs they don't need just to get a card back and a leader skin of a leader nobody uses. I haven't even seen the leader skin yet..

You want to clean out our scraps you will have to make a better offer than this CDPR, more so because many of us are really upset about you just milling all our premium cards. I'm not paying any real money until I get compensated for my premiums that I worked hard and long for nor will I dump the only advantage I have left after this disaster into a "deal" like this which is a really bad one.
Post automatically merged:

CDPR gives a way to convert scraps into premiums, for those that have too many scraps, and players still find a way to complain about it. :shrug:

Yeah a really really expensive way, there is no arguing that.

I think it's great news for players that have excess scraps that can't be used for anything else since they have all the cards.
I really don't see a reason for ppl complaining, i actually didn't think such a deal will be offered by CDPR and was wondering when the next expansion was planned for me to use the rest of my scraps.

CDPR gives a way to convert scraps into premiums, for those that have too many scraps, and players still find a way to complain about it. :shrug:

Seriously defending this blatant ripoff? Yeah its a way, a way to once again screw over Beta players who invested two years of their time playing and grinding the game and rightfully earned all the stuff they have.

1. CDPR decides to steal all our powder and convert it to scraps at full release,
2. then they remove ability to use the scraps to craft premiums after they asured us that won't be the case,
3. and now they are trying to screw us over from our scrap reserves so that in the end they can reduce the value of our resources earned over years of Beta testing as much as they possibly can.

Even if you had 1 million+ scraps, 4000 for 5 random cards is a blatant ripoff no matter how you look at it.

Top Bottom