New Keyword for ST

+
With the latest patch NR, who was previously laking much of faction specific keywords got quite a couple new ones, which really helped increasing the faction identity and created new synergies.

In my opinion, ST lacks in that department as much as NR did previously, and while they have quite a lot unique things they can do, most cards are rather faction unspecific or synergize only by categories.
Therefore, I believe giving ST some unique keywords would really help them.

A first idea would be something like "Elder", which requires a card of the same primary category already being on the board.
The best example for that would be the Dwarven Marauders, which already utilize this principle.

ST isn't the only faction lacking in keywords (compared to NR and SY). Besides, CDPR did say they wanted to rework the other factions too. So, ST might get a new keyword later. Either way, I am a bit conflicted. These keywords provide more flavor for a faction. However, it also complicates the game, especially for new players. Give factions a few distinct keywords, but not too many.

Top Bottom