New list of what mods currently work/don't work?

+
I've spent a frustrating amount of time looking for a current list of mods that actually work now. Can anyone post a link to something current? For example, I have RESIST mod equipped, but it still doesn't show in STATS.

Thanks for your help, chooms.

I've spent a frustrating amount of time looking for a current list of mods that actually work now. Can anyone post a link to something current? For example, I have RESIST mod equipped, but it still doesn't show in STATS.

Thanks for your help, chooms.
Don't have a list, but why don't you pass any mod you stumble upon that you think doesn't work to Support? If you don't tell, they can't fix. Should let them know that RESIST mod still doesn't show in stats. Can reach Support here.

Just select what counts for you, then select "Contact us".

If it's like all (or almost) the clothes mods (at first, I believe it was about mods... from Nexus...)
For update the stats page, unequip yours clothes, quit the inventory, open the inventory again, re-equip them and normally, the stats page should been updated with all your clothes mods equiped ;)

But anyway, it's only a "visual" bug off the stats page. In game, it work as intended (even without appearing in the stats page)

If it's like all (or almost) the clothes mods (at first, I believe it was about mods... from Nexus...)
For update the stats page, unequip yours clothes, quit the inventory, open the inventory again, re-equip them and normally, the stats page should been updated with all your clothes mods equiped ;)

But anyway, it's only a "visual" bug off the stats page. In game, it work as intended (even without appearing in the stats page)
Neither the Predator or Showtime mods seem to change the two 'Bonus Damage' stats from zero, even after doing this. Though now I'm tempted to try a play-through with a naked V.

Not sure which category to report these under to be honest, I guess Combat?

Neither the Predator or Showtime mods seem to change the two 'Bonus Damage' stats from zero, even after doing this. Though now I'm tempted to try a play-through with a naked V.

Gameplay?

I never use these mods, so I can't say.
So even with "my method" the stats page is not updated ?
Anyway, in-game it work ?
Because for other mods (like Deadeye, Bully or Fortuna), in-game, it work fine. It's just a "visual" problem on the stats page.

You can try by saving in front of random enemies, shoot on them with and without the clothes with these mods. +25%, damages must be different with and without :)

Don't have a list, but why don't you pass any mod you stumble upon that you think doesn't work to Support? If you don't tell, they can't fix. Should let them know that RESIST mod still doesn't show in stats. Can reach Support here.

Just select what counts for you, then select "Contact us".
This is a waste of your time and a waste of CDPRs. Its just going to clog their private issue tracker with problems they cant fix.

For nexus mods check the comments for updates. For discord exclusives, ask in discord.

This is a waste of your time and a waste of CDPRs. Its just going to clog their private issue tracker with problems they cant fix.
Maybe I wrong, but at first, I also supposed it was about nexus mods. But it's about clothe mods (vanilla) or maybe I'm also wrong :)
(Resist is a vanilla clothe mod/attachment)

For nexus mods check the comments for updates. For discord exclusives, ask in discord.
We're not talking about 3rd party mods to the game, but things like clothing/weapon mods which are part of the game. Like RESIST.

I never use these mods, so I can't say.
So even with "my method" the stats page is not updated ?
Anyway, in-game it work ?
Because for other mods (like Deadeye, Bully or Fortuna), in-game, it work fine. It's just a "visual" problem on the stats page.

You can try by saving in front of random enemies, shoot on them with and without the clothes with these mods. +25%, damages must be different with and without :)
Yeah the stats for Bonus Damage always shows zero for both High and Moderate Threat enemies. I'm still trying to decide if it works in-game regardless, the damage numbers don't display for long enough for my old eyes. One time I thought there was a difference, next time it looked the same. Going to try with as simple and low-powered weapon as possible, no crit chance/damage modifiers, hope it will be clearer then :)

EDIT Still don't know for sure! Tried a few repeat attacks with/without clothes (oooh) and saw varying damage to the poor guy, but nothing seemed like a solid 25% better with the mod. So... hopefully CDPR support might be able to confirm in a while!

Last edited:

Like others said, the OP talks about a cloth/weapon mod existing in the vanilla game. Not a 3rd party Nexus mod, with all due respect.

It's okay. Have to always look twice too to not confuse the two.

I am sorry for any confusion, since these in-game items are called "mods" I didn't specify further. But you are correct that I am only talking about Mods in/from/by the actual CP2077 game - not anything from Nexxus or other 3rd parties.

There used to be a list or two (quite outdated now) that explained which mods were actually working, working but not stacking, working but without any visual verification etc. Since there was a big update recently I thought there might be an update to such a list (even if CDPR didn't provide one) since there used to be SO many mods that had so many different problems.

From what I know,

Work as intended :
Armadillo, no problem at all.
Bully, Deadeye and Fortuna work perfectly and they stack (until you reach 100% crit chance and there is no limit for crit damages).
It's those that I use mostly (on "only" after few hours of play).

Seem to work (but not 100% sure) :
Zero-drag and backpacker seem to work and stack (I don't know if there is any limit).
Immunity mods (Antivenom, Coolit, Cut-It-Out, Panacea, Superinsulator) also seem to work but not 100% sure (they don't stack obsviously). Testing them it's quite easy.

For all the others, I really don't know, I almost never use this mods.
Sometimes, the stats page is not updated when you first install a mod on an equiped clothe (for update the stats page, you have to unequip it, quit the inventory and re-equit it).

Top Bottom