New Moderators

+
Let's give a warm welcome to our three new moderators - @ReptilePZ, @Sardukhar and @sidspyker!
ReptilePZ and sidspyker will take care of TW forum, while Sardukhar's domain will be here at CP

Congratulations guys.. :) I'm happy for all of you..

Wait... Sard? You guys made Sard a moderator? Sard and not me? I mean, i know i will be gone soon, but Sard?!

Having all that power.. my God.. he will.. do.. somethings... He will use it for evil i say! I know he will! :D

(Jokes aside, congratulations man, you deserve it.. :) )

Wait what..... Sard is a moderator?

I protest.... strongly....

Now when we argue and I prove how wrong he is, he can ban me... or alter/delete my posts...

This ain't right.... this is so ain't right...

Wait what..... Sard is a moderator?

I protest.... strongly....

Now when we argue and I prove how wrong he is, he can ban me... or alter/delete my posts...

This ain't right.... this is so ain't right...

The upside is that he will now always act with perfect decorum, just like I do.

I wonder if he knows yet...?

I will be a fair and....ahahahHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhaahahAHAHAHAhAHA!

Ah. Ha.

Bribes over $1000 to the right. Bribes less than $1000 just stand over there in the red circle. Thank you.

Hey! I...hmm. That is weird. It totally caught my eye for some reason...

Oh, goddamnit!

Yes, good thing that i hacked all new moderator implants beforehand to make sure all new moderators will be my allies when i try to take over the forum.. Err.. I mean, I'm sure she's joking man.. Yeah..

Catpics. Right. Good to see the implant worked.

Well, as long as there are safeguards in place.... you know how easily influenced he is...

I mean the man went out and bought jars of glitter after watching twilight for use with his Vampire game...and he plays the tabletop version, not even the LARP....

Last edited:
Man, that reminds me. Netflix only has Part 1 of Breaking Dawn. I need Part 2! Thanks, Wisdom! Have a REDpoint!

Thats why you defend posergangs so vigorously.... you are planning to start your own.... it seems so obvious now....

The Elusive Momot.....

Truly an auspicious day...

How much groveling is required to get you guys to make with some development news?

Top Bottom