New Moderators

+
The Elusive Momot.....

Truly an auspicious day...

How much groveling is required to get you guys to make with some development news?

I'm sorry but at this point it's impossible for me to say anything in regards to that:(

It's all about The Witcher at the moment (yes, I know it's been quiet in the recent months as well but it's going to change).

Last edited:
I'm sorry but at this point it's impossible for me to say anything in regards to that:(

It's all about The Witcher at the moment (yes, I know it's been quiet in the recent months as well but it's going to change).

Ok, can I at least ask when you guys are going to hire me?

:D

C'mon, someone needs to write your Tabletop RPG sourcebooks, your comic book, movie, anime, tv show tie-ins, your new timelines, your notes to your housekeepers?

I love you guys...

Last edited:

C'mon, someone needs to write your Tabletop RPG sourcebooks, your comic book, movie, anime, tv show tie-ins, your new timelines, your notes to your housekeepers?

I love you guys...

We're always looking for new people. Try here for starters.

Oh I did that, sent in writing samples and everything, from two different e-mails, though one is defunct now.. Did that when you guys first announced you were hiring for Cyberpunk...

But I have also been begging Mike for a job for years as well... :p

I love you guys...

Your veterancy could make you a good Quest Designer.

I am astonished not that forum got new moderators but someone from RED team actually posted here 3 times in one day. And I think its 3 times more than over the year. I guess its good news

Last edited:
I am astonished not that forum got new moderators but someone from RED team actually posted here 3 times in one day. And I think its 3 times more than over the year. I guess its good news
Sard has been mod what a day now? The effects can already be seen. :huh:

Sard has been mod what a day now? The effects can already be seen. :huh:

What awaits us? What will happen to this forum when Sard is in change? Who's idea was it to put Sard in charge? What relation does this have to RED's sudden appereance? (While we didn't even get a response from them when they promised us a "special surprise" and yet we got nothing)

We must ask the proper questions people!

Forum veteran
Irresponsible. Irresponsible and dangerous.

Obviously I approve. Let fire and brimstone rain from the sky. Oh, and don't think I haven't noticed that something like 80% of new mods since 2011 have been taken straight from my friend list. Quit making my buddies do-gooders, whoever's in charge around here. It's starting to give me trust issues.

Irresponsible. Irresponsible and dangerous.

Obviously I approve. Let fire and brimstone rain from the sky. Oh, and don't think I haven't noticed that something like 80% of new mods since 2011 have been taken straight from my friend list. Quit making my buddies do-gooders, whoever's in charge around here. It's starting to give me trust issues.

One has to wonder why you keep befriending moderators. Do you have a need for authoritary figures in your life? I can help with that.

Forum veteran
Psh, hardly. I friended a bunch of rebellious people thinking that we were all fighting the power together. Y'all a bunch of Judases. Was the power truly worth it? Was it?

Not rhetorical, by the way. I want to know how much power you guys have because I'm confident that I could hack Sickmoderator's account by using the password "edwardcullen."

Top Bottom