New Moderators

+
Muwhahaahahahahahahaha! The power is mine now.

Oh yeah? We will see about that! You are using the moderator implant i previously hacked, once you get under my control, all your power will be mine! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.....

Now, only if i could remember the control codes...

Lets see,

SARD/fullcontrol/12345
*ERROR* *ACCESS DENIED*

SARD/fullcontrol/1334
*ERROR* *ACCESS DENIED*

Dammit! Can't remember what the code was..

SARD/fullcontrol/Muwhahaahahahahahahaha!
*CONFIRMED* *ACCESS GRANTED*

HAHAHHAHAHH It worked! My very own moderator!

Lets see what Sard's mind looks like...... [Peeks inside]

NOT WORTH IT... ALL THOSE CAT VIDEOS... EVERYWHERE I LOOKED.. CANNOT BE.. BUT IT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE DRAGONBIRD'S MIND.. I THINK THEY ERASED HIS MIND AND BRAINWASHED HIM WITH DRAGON'S MEMORIES.. OMG! OMG! OMG! TOO MANY CATS.. TOOOOO MANY.. VERY LITTLE OF REAL SARD'S MIND REMAINS INTACT.. ALL CATS NOW..

Silly wars. I could've told you ahead of time that the mods act as remote storage servers, until such time as they need to perform Moderator-y functions.

You think that's the real Sard? The real dragonbird? They're safe and sound behind several firewalls, and at least three Long Distance Links. For all we know, they're relaxing in the Crystal Palace, or cruising Pacifica somewhere in a VERY armored submbersible.

First line of defence against intruders. Open any door in the mind and find this...

Better than any firewall.

Moderators actually have to behave. They can't be seen to be biased, or troublemaking, they can't tell people their granm,other sucks egg's while wearing combat boots, because it's their job to tell us we can't do it...

Sards just another suit now, all individuality will be sucked dry from his bones, and he will have to resort to rpetending to be his avatar to ahve any semblance of fun... just wait, the change is coming..

So, as a free man, I raisse this glass to Sard, in memory of an awesome guy, now just another brick in the wall.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...

So much of this is true.

I'll have to find really, really clever ways to abuse my powers and make you lot suffer.

I picture you more as.... Demolition Man... knitting and not being able to figure out the sea shells...

Top Bottom