New Moderators

+
I raisse this glass to Sard, in memory of an awesome guy, now just another brick in the wall.

He must look more like this now:

We will miss your jokes Sard..

Any one else hearing taps in their head right now... anyone else imagining that song being played while glitter spews out the end of the bugle?

I thought I heard something, but after 20 years in service I occasionally hear ringing in my ears so it's probably just that.

Half the time I picture you as Vasquez from Aliens, the other half I picture you as the nerdy girl from Real Genius....

When I try to merge the two images I get a brain boo boo...

Also, may I just salute you on your gif selection, Slim! Ahh, one question...did you watch it alllll the way to the end?

They started to talk in code.. Right after Sard became a moderator... They are plotting something.. I think they will take over the forum by force! Suspicious.. Very suspicious..

APPREHEND THEM! APPREHEND THEM AND TAKE THEIR GOLD!

That will teach them..

Moddig is an unpaid position.... they have no gold... except maybe candy and cigarette wrappers...

Wait,...........

Holy Crap.............

ONE OF THESE BASTARDS HAS A GOLDEN TICKET.........

Wait,...........

Holy Crap.............

ONE OF THESE BASTARDS HAS A GOLDEN TICKET.........

Oh, yeah, didn't you know? One of us gets to test CP2077 Alpha and then we all get into Beta.

Why ELSE would we possibly do this mad job?

Gonna be good fun. I'd tell you all about it and let you see the alpha video that [REDACTED] filmed, for example, but, you know....NDA.

Too bad they didn't pick you, huh? Huh?

Top Bottom