New music for download!

+
New music for download!

Last Friday we've decided to run a quick poll on our Facebook page. We asked the fans which song would they rather have available for download; music from our opening cinematic to the Enhanced Edition or maybe the tune from our recent launch trailer which premiered just one week ago. The first option turned out to be the winner, so here it is... The song is called Within the Temeria and was composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz. You can download the .mp3 file here.

Brings pictures of Letho in my head. Damn CGI trailer.

Anyway, thank you for the theme. Goes straight to my list with the others.

Double post, but for a reason:

This is actually DIFFERENT MIX than on the GOG soundtrack and the trailer! The second part of the track is pretty crazy in this one :D

Well we already had that track in the game's OST in the EE...why didn't they pick the other one? D:

Can we have the soundtrack that plays when we talk to Letho in the epilogue of the Enhanced Edition please?

that track was already in the OSTwe want the one form the launch trailer please :(that one is the most epic

the soundtrack is very good.

love track 3 (maybe its 4) plays the "old" witcher theme, for a moment.

also i like the music in flotsam tavern. very meloncholy.

also also dig the panflute ditty that iorveth plays, when you encounter him up on the tree branch, off the ship, on the way to flotsam.

edit= thank you!!

Thanks for the epic track, but can we have the Love & Disdain trailer music too please?

This : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HedLjjlSy3Y

In the trailer there is too many voices to rip the video music to mp3.

Or anybody knows what music is that?

arkray said:
Thanks for the epic track, but can we have the Love & Disdain trailer music too please?

This : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HedLjjlSy3Y

In the trailer there is too many voices to rip the video music to mp3.

Or anybody knows what music is that? :'(
They do not have them already published in an old news? Indeed, "Disdain & Fear" I already have.

Top Bottom