New music please

+
the game is based on real life but in the future so where are all the music we know from back in the day? new radio station will be welcome with 80s 90s music, look at the movie ready player one it’s in the future but the use 80 and 90s pop culture and it fit so well with the cyberpunk culture .
no offence cdproject red but the in game radio music sucks major donkey balls on this have a great day love the update
Post automatically merged:

And most of the clothes and hair customisation look like stuff from the 80s so where is the music ?most of the music video from the 80s look like they belong in cyberpunk

Last edited:
There are TONS of mods on Nexus that upgrade radio stations. The main issue with including music - licensing. Nobody will pay big buck for one song to add for a radio. But you personally can download these mods or even create one yourself. Radio mods are easy to make, choose whatever music you want and whatever station to change.

"Electropunk. I'd rather puke from my ears."

Actual line from the game.

But yes there is a licensing issue so if they wanted 80s or 90s songs they'd have to create new ones themselves. And, indeed, some of the bands in the game certainly have a 90s vibe, at least.

There is unlikely to be new music until there is a paid expansion. New music costs money for CDPR to commission or license it.

As long as "Black Dog" still plays here and there, as well as the RTJ track on Dirge once and a while, I can't fathom how anyone complains but that must be just me.

lul... I doubt CDPR staff knows any struggling music major to undercut.

I am sure one individual could browse through Bandcamp and Soundcloud enough to discover cost efficient (and free) solutions... at min. wage nonetheless.

I want Kerry's chippin in in the radio and that one is already done.
If licensing its an issue im sure they can get some fan bands to make new music. And I mean famous bands from the cyberpunk/synthwave/ebm/electrodark/rock scene who like the game. I'm sure many would even do it for free XD.
Or they could do a band contest, some people could use the promotion. That would be cool too.

Would like to see support for mp3/flac files, each playlist is a radio channel so people can customize them.
No idea how MS/Sony is about accessing files from a usb stick or so though, they usually have a large rod up their behinds when it comes to stuff like this. But for PC it should be doable, have had other games that's done it. And would be good for the peeps that don't like to mess around with mods.

One step further would be to add real internet radio stations/streaming as support. Then the community could make host their cyberpunk themed ones :)

New music?
How about this song:
Monster Magnet - Silver Future
Would fit the game like a fist in the eye.

Top Bottom