New Nilfgaard cards

+

Raiie

Forum regular
Are you suppose to be able to mass spam the terranova card if you tag the opponents card?

Are you suppose to be able to mass spam the terranova card if you tag the opponents card?
Should not be possible according to this:
1628002482123.png

Must be an oversight/bug that made it to the final version.

Perhaps I am misreading "gave spying to", but I was expecting Artaud Terranova to be able to dupe Vypper who gets spying when it moves from your graveyard to the opponent's board. I can spawn it if I first use a card that applies spying (again) to the Vypper card, but why should be necessary. Disloyal cards are excluded by Artaud Terranova's text, but not cards that moved to there by other effects, like Seize.

Is this a bug? Or just a bad reading of the text on my part?

SPYING: Status given to unit spawned, played, or moved to the opposite side of the battlefield.
DISLOYAL: This card is played on the opposite side of the battlefield.
SUMMONED: Move automatically to the battlefield (not considered played).
Artaud Terranova: Spawn and play a copy of any non-Disloyal unit you gave Spying to during the game, excluding self.

I was expecting Artaud Terranova to be able to dupe Vypper who gets spying when it moves from your graveyard to the opponent's board
You don't give the Vypper Spying in that case. It gains it from its own ability. Terranova requires you to have given Spying.

Sounds to me that since it's not working it's working as intended.

Top Bottom