New NPCs/Enemies

+
So CDPR have shown us some images of some of the new characters we get to see in the game.
I don't know any of the names of these characters, but they seem like pretty standard supporting characters who look fine.

And then there's............

[Sard edit: Nope]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... what? That's Sasquatch, the leader of the Animals gang who are all amped up combat monsters pretty much. You need some extra strength to be able to wield her hammer. I think that picture looks about right for the job. Like an intentionally ugly "Looks don't matter, only enhancements matter" jury-rigged Masamune Shirow combat cyborg.

You got an issue with muscular women?

It doesn't even look like it's that cyber enhanced, it just looks like it's on steroids.

Well the thing is: thats how the Animals gang are. They literally are on 2077 steroids-equivalent as revealed by the reports from the closed presentation. Its the gangs defining feature. Their hideout has a gym and some animals pushing iron (V can hack the bench press machine and crush one animal for example), and one of them is boxing against a training robot (which V can also hack).

Last edited:
The first pic is

Placide the Voodoo Boy contact and a Butcher shop owner.

The second pic is

Placide and Brigette the leader of the Voodoo Boys

Guest 4149880

Voodoo Boys = Religious group and Netrunners VS Animals = Super Steroids & Strength Augmentations.

I hope we can romance Brigette. She seems like a pretty cool character.

I'm also glad to see the standard for their characters hasn't gone down. They're all every bit as interesting as the side characters from Witcher 3.

Okay pause project CD red got a patent here the first gameplay demo introduced us to the two gangs the Maelstrom gang and the scavengers and as well meller tech this one we get to meet the voodoo boys OG gang from the original tabletop game in the new one the Animals and Asaka but we still have a lot more gangs and the corporations to deal with too. So don't worry my fellow cyberpunk fans we will be busy

Top Bottom