New nVIDIA Drivers FOR ALL! 353.06 Version

+
Like with the previous version, this also seems to cause TDR and system instability on 900 series cards.

Yup, i ain't touching these. No thank you!

Can anyone confirm whether it gives soft/hard locks and other crashes as the previous driver?

With this new drivers I don't know, but one thing I "found" was that if I using "window mode", sometimes I had a crash. After changed in setting for full screen, not only one more crash.

Surprisingly, after installing the new 353.06 driver, not a single crash occurred and less stuttering over 30 min .
My Settings : Hairwok Off - Shadow Medium. Others is Ultra.
My Specs : i7 2600k + GTX970 + 8GB Ram

For my case, no increase for the framerate, but it runs smoother below 60 fps.
Overpowering and black crashes seem avoid too.

But, alaways low fps for pre rendered cinematics and low sound two. Still can't play this game.

Like with the previous version, this also seems to cause TDR and system instability on 900 series cards.

Yup, i ain't touching these. No thank you!

Damn! I'll wait too until I see threads with better results. Perhaps the combination of new game patches will resolve the problems.

No performance gain for my gtx 970 with these drivers. I didn't crash in about 7 hours of play time last night which is awesome. Usually get one or two crashes in that amount of time on the last drivers.

Well I tried to play with these drivers on my Asus Strix 980 factory OC, crashed in 10 seconds lol.

Retried it and I didn't crash in 10min at least, already finished the game so I don't really care atm but I just finished playing 4 hours of Diablo 3 Multiboxing with the damned computer and no other game has ever crashed -_-

I updated with DDU because this morning I started getting crash after crash just after the Loading icon. Updated, verified files, crashed at the same place. Remembered that last night before going to bed that I had changed my desktop background to actual screenshots from the game (from a non-W3 game folder); switched back to the basic tiled gifs I had been using, and no more crash (wtf?). Will post again later about how my game acts with these new drivers.

Top Bottom