New Olgierd Needs Changed

+
I played Gwent a good bit for a solid month or so at the end of last year, and am now just getting back into it. I noticed though that Olgierd (one of the few cards that I crafted in my brief time, immediately made the transmuted version) has been completely changed, and I honestly really do not like it. Just to clarify here, I mostly play for fun. I dont plan on being some super elitist here, and if this was the exact same game but in a different universe other than the Witcher I wouldnt play it. I just love the Witcher and love Gwent ingame, and really like the characters, which is why im upset that Olgierd is as he is now.

Theres 2 reasons I dont like it
---------------------------------------------
1. Hes really only usable in Monsters from what I can tell and most are saying. What with consumes and cyclops and whatnaught, that seems to be the only place for him. Monsters is actually my least played faction ( I play everybody but them the least), so this disappoints me.

2. The one faction that he IS usable in I think he is too good in. Im only about rank 17 right now and most monster decks ive seen have him in it, and he tears a hideous amount of shit up.

Overall, I think he should be more versatile and I really liked the way he was before (he would come back each turn but at half health) because being one of my favorite characters from the games I really want to put him into most of my decks, but he just literally has no place in pretty much any of them aside from monsters.

TLDR / General Point : I think Olgierd should either go back to how he was before and come back each turn with half health, or he should get a new ability that still resembles his immortality but in a way that he can fit into more decks and factions.

They'll probably change him in homecoming. Also he was pretty much uncounterable carry over (only caretaker) in skellige bran's decks. Since his rework bran's playrate dropped.

Top Bottom