New/own Gwent cards

+
New/own Gwent cards

Hi, I was searching the forum (maybe not good enough) and searched for a thread, where maybe users/gamers and so post ideas or something like that for Gwent cards. I'm very sure there have to be one thread like this.

Cause I bet for the new Gwent game will be a lot of new cards and I want to see what the witcher readers and player have in mind when it comes to dreate own cards?
Is there a thread like this. if not, it would be cool to make such a thread.

I have not the best ideas. But what to see what others do.

Only Crad I have in mind so far B&W-SPOILER:

Detlaff. Maybe strength 8 to 10, with call for other vampire cards.

As for the new cards - Calanthe, of cours. Would fit both Northern Realms and Skellige.

Yes fit both. Calanthe. Think hero card with strength 8 to 10. Maybe with a +1 effect :)

Angoulême, Carthia/Sasha, stronger Yarpen (his Gwent card in TW3 was a shame :p), Anna Henrietta, False Ciri (when used, can be replaced with any card from the deck), Henselt, Radovid, Vizimir, knocker, manticore, Torque...

Angoulême, Carthia/Sasha, stronger Yarpen (his Gwent card in TW3 was a shame :p), Anna Henrietta, False Ciri (when used, can be replaced with any card from the deck), Henselt, Radovid, Vizimir, knocker, manticore, Torque...

Yeppp... the Yarpen card was a bit of a shame :D

Anna Henrietta could be a heao with "horn" effect or +1 effect.
The False Citi idea is great. I like that :)
Knocker would be a cool monster card and manticre sure a mighty hero card. Torque as a scioatel or monster card. Sounds great :)

I think that a good idea for a new gwent faction could be Touissant, with Anna Henrietta as leader, all the most important knights as units (de lá Tour, Peyran-Peyrac and so on)...

I think Touissant cards should be included in NIlfgaardian deck but Anna Henrietta could be one of the possible leaders of Nilfgaardian deck.

Two good points with Toissaint and Nilfgaard. Sure a Toussaint Deck would be great, bus as Toyen say, it's more like Nilfgaard.

But if you do Toussaint than with many knights, Anna as "King" as superiki96 said.

What bothers me a bit, is that "Eredin" ist king of the Monsters Deck. he is an Aen Elle, not the "mosnter King"
So this should be another fraction.

PS: The Adda, and turns into a Striega card is a cool idea :)

I think it was @daveyido who suggested Radovid card with special ability to burn all mages on the table. Not very practical, but can't help to love the idea :D

This sounds like a mean, but cool idea ;)

Just thought aboit Eskel and Lambert... the two guys. Normal cards like vesemir.

And maybe "Nimue" as a Strength 0 to 1 card with resurrection effect. or maybe the effect of bringing a Fighting card from the deck on your board.

Oh and just forget about the mightiest one:

A card of Vilgefortz. maybe a strength 15 hero. Or a Strength 10 Hero with destruction effect.
A Rince card. Strength 1 to 2 spy.
Leo Bonhart card. A hero with high stregth, maybe with destruction effect.

The rats with Tight Bond Cards or Muster Cards effect (Asse, Giselher, Iskra, Kayleigh, Mistle and Reef [and maybe a Falka version of Ciri (with lesser strength])

Oh and just forget about the mightiest one:

A card of Vilgefortz. maybe a strength 15 hero. Or a Strength 10 Hero with destruction effect.
A Rince card. Strength 1 to 2 spy.
Leo Bonhart card. A hero with high stregth, maybe with destruction effect.

The rats with Tight Bond Cards or Muster Cards effect (Asse, Giselher, Iskra, Kayleigh, Mistle and Reef [and maybe a Falka version of Ciri (with lesser strength])

Vilgefortz "crew" is a good idea :) Maybe thre colud be thight bond for Mistle-Falka

Vilgefortz "crew" is a good idea :) Maybe thre colud be thight bond for Mistle-Falka

Hihi, this is a cure idea too :) Always likes Misle, Falka.

And yes. A Vilgefortz Crew. Some cards we have already. Or all in all a mage fraction

---------- Updated at 10:39 AM ----------

Orianna all the way!

Also, how about the other Witchers (Besides Vesemir, who we already have.).

Right! Lambert, Eskel, Coen... maybe Berengar, Raven, all the witchers we heard and see in Witcher 3... could be a whole new fraction.
With maybe potions to give more strength.

Great idea for a thread!

I want Godlings! Johnny & Sera cards! The Johnny card would calm the weaker enemies with his "beautiful" singing voice and give them strength 1. The Sera card would give weaker enemies bad dreams. That would remove them from the battlefield. Check it out:

View attachment 55411

EDIT: Why can't I remove old image in my post? :( Anyway, check out the latest one above ^.

Attachments

• godling_card.jpg
    godling_card.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 186
  • godling_card2.jpg
    godling_card2.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 146
  • godling_card3.jpg
    godling_card3.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Great idea for a thread!

I want Godlings! Johnny & Sara cards! The Johnny card would calm the weaker opponents with his "beautiful" singing voice and give them strength 1. The Sara card would make weaker enemies hallucinate and dream bad dreams. That would remove them from the battlefield. Check it out:

View attachment 55411

EDIT: Why can't I remove old image in my post? :( Anyway, check out the latest one above ^.

Damn I nearly forgot the Godlings :) Great idea!!! And I love the effects. Sera might destroy the most powerfull, or the weakest warrior on the field, and with singing voice of Johnny I think you mean the "horn" effect. That's cool!

Damn I nearly forgot the Godlings Great idea!!! And I love the effects. Sera might destroy the most powerfull, or the weakest warrior on the field, and with singing voice of Johnny I think you mean the "horn" effect. That's cool!

I was thinking both Johnny & Sera would affect only weak to medium infantry like the Strength 6 and under. Also, I think Johnnys power would be something else than a "Horn"-effect since Horn usually buffs? I didn't have time to look for a suitable icon, so I just went with it! :) Anyway... :)

EDIT: Oh, now I see... No... Johnny's singing would only annoy his own friendlies, so no buffs for them! Only debuff for enemies :)

Last edited:
Cross posting from the fan ideas thread:

A small idea I had in giving Spies a different take is make a unique spy card (perhaps a rare Hero Spy) that gives you only one card without a choice of two but also has the ability to let you look at one random card in the opponent's hands in a manner similar to the Nilfgaard faction's second leader ability from the TW3 (which lets you look at three).

Maybe that could be a card for the NG faction perhaps, what do you think?

Also a new idea I had, what about a Ge'els (sp?) neutral card that is able to neutralize a Monsters deck and especially against Wild Hunt units. One way it could do this is remove the weather buff effect that some of the cards have and debuff them like every other card with frost back down to 1.

Last edited:
Also in Gwent there aren't other kings of Northen Realms except Foltest. Radovid (as said before), queen Meve, Henselt and Demawend could be very cools cards, maybe not as leader (I very like Foltest) but as units :) Also Henselt and Demawend can't be in your board at the same time it's an idea

Cross posting from the fan ideas thread:

Also a new idea I had, what about a Ge'els (sp?) neutral card that is able to neutralize a Monsters deck and especially against Wild Hunt units. One way it could do this is remove the weather buff effect that some of the cards have and debuff them like every other card with frost back down to 1.

The idea with Ge'el is good, espacially the thinking with the weather buff removing. And the unique spy idea have me eye now, too :D Looking in the hand of the other person is good :)

Also in Gwent there aren't other kings of Northen Realms except Foltest. Radovid (as said before), queen Meve, Henselt and Demawend could be very cools cards, maybe not as leader (I very like Foltest) but as units :) Also Henselt and Demawend can't be in your board at the same time it's an idea

Yeah. Those kings/queens were missing. it would be cool to have'em. I think as you first thought, as deck-kings, and instead of Foltest in four different persons, there you have one king per effect :)

Another normal card could be Nivellen. With two idea:
1.) Monster Nivellen, and after it's removed from field human Nivellen comes
2.) The other way, You have human Nivellen and it turns into Monster Nivellen after it's taken from the field.

...oh. And Essi Daven, maybe with the same effect as Dandelion. I so love Eyelet

Last edited:
Top Bottom