New/own Gwent cards

+
Damn. I forgot one really important "person" for a card.
"Kelpie" (always was said, that she only was mentioned two (really short) times... Ciri loves her so much. And I insist taht she still is alive and well).

So Kelpie is a.) just a normal strength 5 to 7 close combat card or b.) summon effect. Maybe Ciri summons Kelpie or the other way ;)

And if we have Kelpie maybe a card for Ihuarraquax, too :)

We already have Johnny and Sara in the game, also Henselt and Radovid and Geels dont worry all will be shown :)

This is so amazing.
And... wow... RED in this thread. May I ask you, if the "rats" will join the game? Asse, Giselher, Iskra, Kayleigh, Mistle and Reef [and maybe a Falka version of Ciri with lesser strength]) Could be Muster Cards effect.

Liked the Rats... especially Mistle, and would be great to see, how CDPR image those characters and which artworks they get.

...and Vilgefortz, and Leo Bonhart, and Rince, and... I just stop now :D

I think Gwent will be and super nice game and i really hope to see as many as possible charakters from the books, because they are so awesome and i really really thank Andrezej Sapkowski for this masterpieces and the Witcher series. ^^

I think Gwent will be and super nice game and i really hope to see as many as possible charakters from the books, because they are so awesome and i really really thank Andrezej Sapkowski for this masterpieces and the Witcher series. ^^

These are the right thoughts. I hope that too. And there are so many book characters we don't have as cards... yet.
And if Gwent will be a hit... and it will be. New cards will follow :) ...if the ones are not there, we want to ;)

Priscilla

Unit card with the commander's horn effect for that row, could be a different row seperate from Dandelion's or can actually be placed on the melee row and has synergy with the Dandelion card and the horn effect can be stacked as long as they are both present.

As mentioned – where is Lytta Neyd?! The reds forgot about Sap’s favourite redhead? Her card could have an interesting mechanic related to water – maybe disabling scorch, or watering down the strength of melee cards?

Borch alternative card summoning Tea and Vea.

Add the Vulpess with the power of illusion - maybe protecting one of the cards you choose from all weather effects?

And finally, when Saskia is on the board, she should get a boost whenever you put a dwarf card next to her :teeth:

I think that Non-human Deck deserves more siege units than Schirrú. How about some dwarven bombards and gnomish fire lancers? (There must be, there is no gnome in the game!)

And, and, there is no halfling in Gwent... though Scoia'tael ones are pretty badass:

True. They could add some gnome fire power. What is also missing is some badass dryads raining arrows on their opponents.

Maybe they could make a more powerful 'dryad arrow storm' card and make it a siege unit? As far as I remember there is only Eithne in the game

Post your new card idea

I know it's still early to discuss all of this but whatever, I like to hear interesting idea. Post cards you want to see in the new Gwent. This is mine.

Character/Loyal
4 strength
Next non-hero unit in play gains +10stength

Hero/Disloyal
30 strength
Opponent can't play non-Hero unit this round.

Hero/Loyal
10 strength
When play : If your opponent have more than 100 strength, destroy all enemy non-Hero unit.

Character/Loyal
5 strength
+5 for each Decoy on the battlefield.

Troop/Loyal
6 strength
+1 for each non-Hero unit played from enemy deck and graveyard.

Character/Loyal
6 strength
+2 for each special card in both player graveyard.

Hero/Loyal
4 strength
When play : play weather card for each row with Inspire glyph

Character/Loyal
4 strength
When play : choose one non-Hero unit from your graveyard, destroy any non-hero unit(s)
with the same strength in the battlefield

New mechanic
Stealth
Change unit to 0 strength. Change it back to the original strength when your opponent passed.

Example
Character/Loyal
6 strength
Non-hero unit you play next gain stealth

Last edited:
Top Bottom